Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal betabuxxer pill enter at your own risk

Women just telling on themselves

Wait I thought it was all personality? If he's wonderful then why doesn't she want to be with him anymore???? WILL IT TOUCH THIS???
They won't touch it even with a 9001 feet pole

This tells a lot about roasties though

He’s a wonderful man. He’s a good dad. He works hard. He’s loyal. I just feel zero for him physically.

Imagine thinking anything but raw, physical attractiveness will ever impress these creatures

Alpha Fuxx Beta Buxx. Black Pill wins every time.

When will these Blue Pill idiots finally learn.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1arvo6z/not_attracted_to_my_husband/

View attachment 1065611

Woman trapped an orbiter and made him her betabuxxer because she became 30 therefor her biological clock is ticking and needs any dick quickly.

How she describes her husband is blood boiling if you re in a bad mood stop reading here.

"Anyway fast forward we've got a beautiful baby girl that we are both obsessed with but she is literally the only thing keeping us together i think"

He gave her a beautiful kid and she got what she wanted a child before she expires. Now the betabuxxer presence is annoying.

"There's no romance. Barely any sex because pregnant then baby but also I am not attracted to him at all." :feelsclown:

"He's a wonderful man. He works hard. He's loyal. I just feel zero for him physically."

Stop stoooop hes already dead :feelsree:

"I can't even remember if I ever did find him attractive"

:feelsrope:

This is what happens when you are blue pilled as well as somebody who lost the genetic Lottery you struggle and worry about what you're doing wrong and you do not realize that you were never able to qualify for love in the first place you might as well have saved your money and just get a prostitute at least it's a straightforward thing and after the wham bam thank you ma'am scenario you pay her and you never see her again

God I want to kill myself after reading shit like this :feelsrope:I was warned

Could something like this work?
1) Pass laws requiring spouses to have sex with their partner at least once every X increment (2 weeks let’s say) should the spouse want it and they could sue their spouse for fault divorce if they don’t follow the law
2) Point 1 is contingent upon both parties being not obese/reasonably in shape. That way if you get married and your wife balloons into a giant lard ass land whale you’re not at fault for fucking off

In the old days it seriously just didn’t matter what women thought or did the man had final say and that works better because women do insane shit like deprive their lawfully wedded husbands of sex for incredibly long lengths of time. On some level sex is a duty and obligation you have to your spouse.

But I mean, laws probably aren’t even needed in the sense that if you can’t get sex from your spouse probably better to just get divorced. But even then men are hosed since you’ll lose your home/kids/money you worked for. It’s truly over.
All this existed before, without the need for coercion of the law to enforce it, it was only by social consensus. The woman had to satisfy her husband sexually, tidy up the house and take care of him when he came home from work, in exchange for his support. Let's not say that women of that time saw it as something negative, as stupid feminists often say, they simply saw marriage as a means of exchange of goods. And since women act in a hive, if all her friends and relatives accept this social consensus, then she will not even think of it as something "oppressive".

Man idk why this post made me really sad maybe because my dad is an oofy doofy like him and it reminded me of him and possibly me in the future :cryfeels:
Is it the CNY or what is it that makes all of you fakecels come out of the woodwork?

Obviously it's his toxic personality :soy:

Fucking entitled whore more proof personality doesn`t matter

God I want to kill myself after reading shit like this :feelsrope:I was warned

Could something like this work?
1) Pass laws requiring spouses to have sex with their partner at least once every X increment (2 weeks let’s say) should the spouse want it and they could sue their spouse for fault divorce if they don’t follow the law
2) Point 1 is contingent upon both parties being not obese/reasonably in shape. That way if you get married and your wife balloons into a giant lard ass land whale you’re not at fault for fucking off

In the old days it seriously just didn’t matter what women thought or did the man had final say and that works better because women do insane shit like deprive their lawfully wedded husbands of sex for incredibly long lengths of time. On some level sex is a duty and obligation you have to your spouse.

But I mean, laws probably aren’t even needed in the sense that if you can’t get sex from your spouse probably better to just get divorced. But even then men are hosed since you’ll lose your home/kids/money you worked for. It’s truly over.
Just enact Marxism Rodgerism, read my signature

All this existed before, without the need for coercion of the law to enforce it, it was only by social consensus. The woman had to satisfy her husband sexually, tidy up the house and take care of him when he came home from work, in exchange for his support. Let's not say that women of that time saw it as something negative, as stupid feminists often say, they simply saw marriage as a means of exchange of goods. And since women act in a hive, if all her friends and relatives accept this social consensus, then she will not even think of it as something "oppressive".
Man people had it good back then, things have gotten so bad these days

Moral of the story, marriage is dead.

He is fucked, absolutely fucked. She claims she wants to fix it, but lets be honest, its over.

Well atleast she had the right thought about staying together instead of completely destroying the future. Probably will still divorce tho, the whore.

This is what happens when you are blue pilled as well as somebody who lost the genetic Lottery you struggle and worry about what you're doing wrong and you do not realize that you were never able to qualify for love in the first place you might as well have saved your money and just get a prostitute at least it's a straightforward thing and after the wham bam thank you ma'am scenario you pay her and you never see her again
There is fundamentally no difference between a hooker and a wife. Both just want your resources and deep down despise you. It's just that the hooker is the financially better option.

I haven't read this thread but I know it will be very brutal

30 therefor her biological clock is ticking and needs any dick quickly.
Should've had her bloodline die out. She was incorrect by the start. Her husband and daughter were also incorrections.

It is so over.