Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You’re always indiscernible in group photos.

K1ng N0th1ng

K1ng N0th1ng

I’m working on dying.
-
Doesn’t matter if it’s a family gathering, class photo, maybe with coworkers.
You’re always in the background, your body obscured by someone else and your face blurred.
I noticed this recently, I’ve only taken group pictures on few occasions and in all of them I have to actively search to find where I am.

I always stick out cause of being ginger. There was only 2 ginger kids at my school with 450 students

Either you are the most noticeable person because of a particular look trait, either you're just a plant in the background

> group photos

mogs me

This is why I stopped taking photos in groups in my teens.

I was the one asked to hold the camera in highschool trips

Doesn’t matter if it’s a family gathering, class photo, maybe with coworkers.
You’re always in the background, your body obscured by someone else and your face blurred.
I noticed this recently, I’ve only taken group pictures on few occasions and in all of them I have to actively search to find where I am.
Incel trait:you stick out in pictures because of your strange appearance

I stick out because I don’t know how to fake smile and my expression makes me stick out in addition to my deformed face.

It was like that most of elementary and middle school for me. Now that I’m an adult though, I just force myself into the front of family photos or similar stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back