Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: You’re able to type t 80+ wpm…

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
If you are able to type at 80+ wpm then there is a high possibility, you’re a truecel. We constantly slave away at our computers, which indirectly increases our typing speed. Sometime we think we may attract toilets when we type fast in lectures but toilets don’t really care. You can be in the top 97 percentile of typers and no one acknowledges your skill that you accumulated through inceldom :feelscry:

Yup I even have one of those mechanical keyboards so I can hear the symphony of clicks

Yup I even have one of those mechanical keyboards so I can hear the symphony of clicks
Yep, it drowns out the misery. What keyboard do you use and what switches does it come with?

Yep, it drowns out the misery. What keyboard do you use and what switches does it come with?
Im busy rotting right now so I dont wanna check but it's a Razor keyboard they sell them at bestbuy

If you are able to type at 80+ wpm then there is a high possibility, you’re a truecel
I agree and this does apply to me, but I never thought about it this way cause in HS I knew a popular kid who was able to get 100+ wpm

I feel like i type slow as shit, but I made sure to get the loudest mechanical keyboard possible

I agree and this does apply to me, but I never thought about it this way cause in HS I knew a popular kid who was able to get 100+ wpm
Over even Chad types better than truecels. He can’t lose

I feel like i type slow as shit, but I made sure to get the loudest mechanical keyboard possible
Make the normies uncomfortable

If you are able to type at 80+ wpm then there is a high possibility, you’re a truecel. We constantly slave away at our computers, which indirectly increases our typing speed. Sometime we think we may attract toilets when we type fast in lectures but toilets don’t really care. You can be in the top 97 percentile of typers and no one acknowledges your skill that you accumulated through inceldom :feelscry:
I can type 79 words per minute.

Im busy rotting right now so I dont wanna check but it's a Razor keyboard they sell them at bestbuy
You mean this?
the ice pirates shaving GIF by Warner Archive

Or this?
8DCD1678950723253DF2FF432877396DE3896804

I can type 130 wpm+

I used to be obsessed with those type racer games so i ended up getting really good

It wasn’t a Chad but a black HTN. iirc he was a sports mogger, played on the soccer team
Damn sounds like he had superior genetics

I can type 130 wpm+

I used to be obsessed with those type racer games so i ended up getting really good
Yeah I just got into those but unfortunately I can only type 80+ constantly, I even get type mogged

No because I barely use computers

For a while I was proud of the fact until I got mogged by some nameless cunt who could do 110+ WPM somehow and so I couldn't even brag about it in school.

im stuck at 80WPM on typeracer
look

Screenshot from 2023 11 03 11 53 09

do you play typeracer?

my monkeytype score is 140 wpm for 60s, there are kids who hit 200wpm without punctuation and numbers

my monkeytype score is 140 wpm for 60s, there are kids who hit 200wpm without punctuation and numbers
I mean hitting 200wpm with punctuation and numbers isn't that hard tbh. If you can pull 140wpn with punctuation and using the programming wordlists you'll be a chad in my books

I mean hitting 200wpm with punctuation and numbers isn't that hard tbh. If you can pull 140wpn with punctuation and using the programming wordlists you'll be a chad in my books
no I do 60s races without punctuation. my 60s speed with numbers and punctuation top was 105wpm. I'm just saying kids are cracked at skills these days video games or typing or competitive programming or any domain really once they get hooked even if they act retarded (i.e I hate gen alpha humor) but they skill up fast. when I was young I was too retarded to give a shit about anything, kids these days are retarded and some are hyperskilled

also bro 200 wpm is scary fast I don't think I'll reach it in my life with numbers and punctuation is hell

no I do 60s races without punctuation. my 60s speed with numbers and punctuation top was 105wpm. I'm just saying kids are cracked at skills these days video games or typing or competitive programming or any domain really once they get hooked even if they act retarded (i.e I hate gen alpha humor) but they skill up fast. when I was young I was too retarded to give a shit about anything, kids these days are retarded and some are hyperskilled
Idk I've been doing some research and the fastest speed officially recorded was 212 wpm by some femgroid(Barbara Blackburn). I mean there are a lot of cheaters on every typing platform but you're right these zoomers really do skill up insanely fast. But I would take typing platform leaderboards with a grain of salt, someone just hit 223 wpm

I get 60wpm because I switched to a new keyboard, guess I wont be coming back to this website :feelzez:

(see u tomorrow)

I get 60wpm because I switched to a new keyboard, guess I wont be coming back to this website :feelzez:

(see u tomorrow)
Same I just got my first 60% mech keyboard and I gotta get used to it

im on this

notebook-lenovo-thinkpad-x220ohne-laptop-gebraucht-01.jpg
Same I'm using a thinkpad t470s but for the first race I connected my mech keyboard but you're insanely fast brocel, you hit like 109 wpm

Same I'm using a thinkpad t470s but for the first race I connected my mech keyboard but you're insanely fast brocel, you hit like 109 wpm
only on very short easy texts
anything with this shit '*!"§!"§!
and i fuck up

Its easiest to show on this.
I put it on 60s and time. Its only lower case random short words.

I can go super fast here but its not representative of a real text.

I just did these two.

Screenshot from 2023 11 03 12 49 13

Screenshot from 2023 11 03 12 52 00

but with actual quotes with punctuation and lower and upper case letters, it goes down to 80 on average as you can see here:

Screenshot from 2023 11 03 12 59 51

When I message somebody on pc I reply so fast because of fast writing. And I can tell the person Im messaging can tell im a loser :lul:

I used to be 100+ but it seems I have gotten slower with age and ldarneetrotting

only on very short easy texts
anything with this shit '*!"§!"§!
and i fuck up

Its easiest to show on this.
I put it on 60s and time. Its only lower case random short words.

I can go super fast here but its not representative of a real text.

I just did these two.

View attachment 937629

View attachment 937632

but with actual quotes with punctuation and lower and upper case letters, it goes down to 80 on average as you can see here:

View attachment 937636
here's mine:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 2.16.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 2.16.50 PM.png
    253.3 KB · Views: 12
here's mine:
Nice!
I tried it at 30s and got this after few tries with cherry picking
You can see I got super lucky with no mistakes.
Overall you are much faster because you got that speed + you made mistakes and fixed them.

Screenshot from 2023 11 03 22 32 04

Idk I've been doing some research and the fastest speed officially recorded was 212 wpm by some femgroid(Barbara Blackburn). I mean there are a lot of cheaters on every typing platform but you're right these zoomers really do skill up insanely fast. But I would take typing platform leaderboards with a grain of salt, someone just hit 223 wpm
I legit know someone who can type 200 wpm. I think he’s one of the fastest typists in the world but I’m not sure. His best race on typeracer is like over 300wpm

Last edited:
I got 68 wpm its over for my clumsy incel fingers