Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel Trait: You’re a third wheel to friends.

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Can i COOM on U?
★★
2d 7h 50m
In a group chat of 2 other friends that I’ve known since middle school (graduated college now) and recently went to vacation with them. The entire time, I was a literal third wheel (sat in backseat of car, walked behind them, no one respond to me, etc). One of my “friends” even left me on delivered for a bit over a week... while he was messaging in a group chat we are in.

I wouldn’t say I’m introverted and asset myself in situations needed but it feels like i have to do it all the time with these two. I’m planning on cutting out the one who left me on delivered. Partially because of that but we also gotten into two arguments in the past and supposedly “made up” but I’m pretty sure he holds a grudge. Whatever, fuck that pussycel

Mindcel

Mindcel

It's not over, because it never began..
★★
1d 6h 47m
Fakecel for having friends and going to vacations :lul::lul:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 21h 30m
Why are you still hanging out with these people? They obviously don't give a fuck about you.

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

★★
2d 7h 50m
Mindcel said:
3 incels going on vacation is Truecel prime
based_meme said:
Why are you still hanging out with these people? They obviously don't give a fuck about you.
I don’t have a lot of close friends so was holding out in hopes the friendship could get revived. I now realize i was being a pussycel, gonna write a long text and send it to them then move on with my life

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
30d 1h 47m
based_meme said:

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
302d 11h 20m
RejectedCoomMaxxer said:
I don’t have a lot of close friends so was holding out in hopes the friendship could get revived. I now realize i was being a pussycel, gonna write a long text and send it to them then move on with my life
Don't embrace yourself, just ghost them

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

★★
2d 7h 50m
Diocel said:
Don't embrace yourself, just ghost them
You’re right, they don’t even deserve an explanation. Thanks brocel

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
302d 11h 20m
Mindcel said:
Are you egyptian?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 21h 30m
RejectedCoomMaxxer said:
You’re right, they don’t even deserve an explanation. Thanks brocel
The only time you ever need to explain yourself is when you're a subordinate or when you fucked up somehow. That's it. Outside of those two contexts, you don't owe anyone an explanation for anything.

UnderScore

UnderScore

Started from the bottom and im still going lower
★★★★
11d 4h 14m
RejectedCoomMaxxer said:
In a group chat of 2 other friends that I’ve known since middle school (graduated college now) and recently went to vacation with them. The entire time, I was a literal third wheel (sat in backseat of car, walked behind them, no one respond to me, etc). One of my “friends” even left me on delivered for a bit over a week... while he was messaging in a group chat we are in.

I wouldn’t say I’m introverted and asset myself in situations needed but it feels like i have to do it all the time with these two. I’m planning on cutting out the one who left me on delivered. Partially because of that but we also gotten into two arguments in the past and supposedly “made up” but I’m pretty sure he holds a grudge. Whatever, fuck that pussycel
May I suggest Camp Crystal Lake for your next vacation? Theres a gentleman there who loves degenerates and takes care of them with the utmost care.

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

progrockcel
★★★
2d 20h 9m
third wheel? i'm more like 7th wheel

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

★★
2d 7h 50m
based_meme said:
The only time you ever need to explain yourself is when you're a subordinate or when you fucked up somehow. That's it. Outside of those two contexts, you don't owe anyone an explanation for anything.
You’re right, i don’t want my last experience with these “friends” being of me throwing my dignity away.
UnderScore said:
May I suggest Camp Crystal Lake for your next vacation? Theres a gentleman there who loves degenerates and takes care of them with the utmost care.
Sounds like a great spot, at least I’ll feel wanted there

lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★
2d 5h 5m
It's pretty hard to find a group where your friends are not total pieces of shit, im content with the friends i've found so far. but i've had shitty friends too. drop those pieces of trash, they should not let you feel like a third wheel

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★
38d 22h 1m

Truecel Trait: You don't have any ''friends''​

nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
11d 19h 49m
i also hang around people who don’t give a shit about me, idc at this point since it just fills the loneliness. very few people message me first

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
13d 5h 45m
RejectedCoomMaxxer said:

Make it a short text. Unless you are speech level 100 "long texts" like that are cringe and only make you look like the bad guy.

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

★★
2d 7h 50m
Sennacherib said:

Truecel Trait: You don't have any ''friends''​

Getting there soon, only have 1 close friend now :cryfeels:

nidus said:
i also hang around people who don’t give a shit about me, idc at this point since it just fills the loneliness. very few people message me first
Its brutal. Very few people message me too and if they do, it’s because they want something. I think I’d rather be lonely at this point than be around fake people

Defetivecuckachu said:
Make it a short text. Unless you are speech level 100 "long texts" like that are cringe and only make you look like the bad guy.
I’m planning on just ghosting them but also thought about a short text so i can get some closure and release pent-up frustration. I just feel that it won’t convey my thoughts accurately and be a waste of time as well as look even more cringe

nidus

nidus

whitepilled 16 y/o
★★
11d 19h 49m
RejectedCoomMaxxer said:
Its brutal. Very few people message me too and if they do, it’s because they want something. I think I’d rather be lonely at this point than be around fake people
kaczynski maxx and exile from society

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
13d 5h 45m
RejectedCoomMaxxer said:
I’m planning on just ghosting them but also thought about a short text so i can get some closure and release pent-up frustration. I just feel that it won’t convey my thoughts accurately and be a waste of time as well as look even more cringe
Good man.

You need to say something, getting it off your chest will make you feel better.

But I'd you write 2500 words about how wounded you are and everything they've ever done to wrong you, you will only feel ashamed of yourself later for having had a great big meltdown.

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

★★
2d 7h 50m
Defetivecuckachu said:
Good man.

You need to say something, getting it off your chest will make you feel better.

But I'd you write 2500 words about how wounded you are and everything they've ever done to wrong you, you will only feel ashamed of yourself later for having had a great big meltdown.
You’re right, i couldn’t sleep last night because of how angry I was at myself for a past interaction with them where I let myself get used. It’s gonna be awkward as shit but i just can’t wait to get it over with and move on for the sake of my mental health.

Zapo

Zapo

Greycel
6h 3m
I feel you, in college i was always ignored by my so called normie "friends" when were together, i only existed when they needed help with some shit, ended up ditching them, that's the best you can do.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

game over
★★★★★
90d 6h 54m
T

TheUntermensch

satire
★★★
2d 13h 16m
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★★
11d 1h 38m
Mindcel said:
gigafakecel

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★
2d 16h 34m
based_meme said:
I really wour recomwnd to do that. I had simmilar situation last year with two dudes from my technical collage :feelsseriously:

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★★
51d 8h 40m
You have to be extremely wary of the people you hang around with, in addition to making sure they don't use you as a stepping stone or comical fodder.

B

belowhumanity

Recruit
★★★
9d 10m
Loner94 said:
You have to be extremely wary of the people you hang around with, in addition to making sure they don't use you as a stepping stone or comical fodder.
Especially if you are non-NT. If they sense that they will instantly develop a deep hatred for you and become malicious

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
113d 18h 47m
suckdick

suckdick

Captain
★★★★★
108d 12h 30m
they hold you as a backup until they find some cool chadlite friends. When they find new group of friends you will just be bullied by them until you disappear

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8