Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel Trait: You’re a third wheel to friends.

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Can i COOM on U?
★★★
In a group chat of 2 other friends that I’ve known since middle school (graduated college now) and recently went to vacation with them. The entire time, I was a literal third wheel (sat in backseat of car, walked behind them, no one respond to me, etc). One of my “friends” even left me on delivered for a bit over a week... while he was messaging in a group chat we are in.

I wouldn’t say I’m introverted and asset myself in situations needed but it feels like i have to do it all the time with these two. I’m planning on cutting out the one who left me on delivered. Partially because of that but we also gotten into two arguments in the past and supposedly “made up” but I’m pretty sure he holds a grudge. Whatever, fuck that pussycel

Fakecel for having friends and going to vacations :lul::lul:

Why are you still hanging out with these people? They obviously don't give a fuck about you.

Fakecel for having friends and going to vacations :lul::lul:
3 incels going on vacation is Truecel prime
Why are you still hanging out with these people? They obviously don't give a fuck about you.
I don’t have a lot of close friends so was holding out in hopes the friendship could get revived. I now realize i was being a pussycel, gonna write a long text and send it to them then move on with my life

You’re right, they don’t even deserve an explanation. Thanks brocel
The only time you ever need to explain yourself is when you're a subordinate or when you fucked up somehow. That's it. Outside of those two contexts, you don't owe anyone an explanation for anything.

In a group chat of 2 other friends that I’ve known since middle school (graduated college now) and recently went to vacation with them. The entire time, I was a literal third wheel (sat in backseat of car, walked behind them, no one respond to me, etc). One of my “friends” even left me on delivered for a bit over a week... while he was messaging in a group chat we are in.

I wouldn’t say I’m introverted and asset myself in situations needed but it feels like i have to do it all the time with these two. I’m planning on cutting out the one who left me on delivered. Partially because of that but we also gotten into two arguments in the past and supposedly “made up” but I’m pretty sure he holds a grudge. Whatever, fuck that pussycel
May I suggest Camp Crystal Lake for your next vacation? Theres a gentleman there who loves degenerates and takes care of them with the utmost care.

third wheel? i'm more like 7th wheel

The only time you ever need to explain yourself is when you're a subordinate or when you fucked up somehow. That's it. Outside of those two contexts, you don't owe anyone an explanation for anything.
You’re right, i don’t want my last experience with these “friends” being of me throwing my dignity away.
May I suggest Camp Crystal Lake for your next vacation? Theres a gentleman there who loves degenerates and takes care of them with the utmost care.
Sounds like a great spot, at least I’ll feel wanted there

It's pretty hard to find a group where your friends are not total pieces of shit, im content with the friends i've found so far. but i've had shitty friends too. drop those pieces of trash, they should not let you feel like a third wheel

Truecel Trait: You don't have any ''friends''​

i also hang around people who don’t give a shit about me, idc at this point since it just fills the loneliness. very few people message me first

I don’t have a lot of close friends so was holding out in hopes the friendship could get revived. I now realize i was being a pussycel, gonna write a long text and send it to them then move on with my life

Make it a short text. Unless you are speech level 100 "long texts" like that are cringe and only make you look like the bad guy.

Truecel Trait: You don't have any ''friends''​

Getting there soon, only have 1 close friend now :cryfeels:

i also hang around people who don’t give a shit about me, idc at this point since it just fills the loneliness. very few people message me first
Its brutal. Very few people message me too and if they do, it’s because they want something. I think I’d rather be lonely at this point than be around fake people

Make it a short text. Unless you are speech level 100 "long texts" like that are cringe and only make you look like the bad guy.
I’m planning on just ghosting them but also thought about a short text so i can get some closure and release pent-up frustration. I just feel that it won’t convey my thoughts accurately and be a waste of time as well as look even more cringe

[UWSL]Its brutal. Very few people message me too and if they do, it’s because they want something. I think I’d rather be lonely at this point than be around fake people[/UWSL]
kaczynski maxx and exile from society

I’m planning on just ghosting them but also thought about a short text so i can get some closure and release pent-up frustration. I just feel that it won’t convey my thoughts accurately and be a waste of time as well as look even more cringe
Good man.

You need to say something, getting it off your chest will make you feel better.

But I'd you write 2500 words about how wounded you are and everything they've ever done to wrong you, you will only feel ashamed of yourself later for having had a great big meltdown.

Good man.

You need to say something, getting it off your chest will make you feel better.

But I'd you write 2500 words about how wounded you are and everything they've ever done to wrong you, you will only feel ashamed of yourself later for having had a great big meltdown.
You’re right, i couldn’t sleep last night because of how angry I was at myself for a past interaction with them where I let myself get used. It’s gonna be awkward as shit but i just can’t wait to get it over with and move on for the sake of my mental health.

I feel you, in college i was always ignored by my so called normie "friends" when were together, i only existed when they needed help with some shit, ended up ditching them, that's the best you can do.

I really wour recomwnd to do that. I had simmilar situation last year with two dudes from my technical collage :feelsseriously:

You have to be extremely wary of the people you hang around with, in addition to making sure they don't use you as a stepping stone or comical fodder.

You have to be extremely wary of the people you hang around with, in addition to making sure they don't use you as a stepping stone or comical fodder.
Especially if you are non-NT. If they sense that they will instantly develop a deep hatred for you and become malicious

they hold you as a backup until they find some cool chadlite friends. When they find new group of friends you will just be bullied by them until you disappear