Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Truecel trait: you hated getting up in the morning for school

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Especially, when it was cold, forcing a trucel to get up on cold day to go to prison(school) should be a crime.

I hated everyday of school from kindergarten up until high school. I hated going, because, I knew I would spend the next 8+ hours among normiescum.

Thought it was like that for most people

Truecel trait: it's over for you because you don't even have school anymore and instead NEETmax

I always stayed in my bed and got up 30 minutes before school started to take a shower and do my hair (only for it to get raped by the wind) to try and hide my subhuman skull shape, so I was always a few minutes late. I dreaded going to school knowing that people would laugh when walking past me.

I always stayed in my bed and got up 30 minutes before school started to take a shower and do my hair (only for it to get raped by the wind) so I was always a few minutes late. I dreaded going to school knowing that people would laugh when walking past me.
I have always struggled to shower in the morning, I hated leaving my comfy bead:feelscomfy:
Also, I never had a good hairstyle, because, my parents didn't bother to teach me, and because, I had zero friends. Also I always knew it didn't make a difference because, I was ugly. I wish we were allowed to wear hoodies. Wearing a uniform, felt like I was going to Prison.(It was) At least I could cover my subhuman haircut.

yes, I felt the same.

mostly what I hated was that I wasn't learning anything of use IRL at all.

there was also the issues of inceldom like trying not to get killed by a bully, and being treated badly by foids.

back then I didn't know how much of a scam school was.

if you're lucky enough to be blackpilled at teen years, just quit school.

most kids didn't like school, not just cels

Everyone hates getting up early but as an incel the problem is that there is no point in getting early. School can't give you a loving gf and a family.

I have always struggled to shower in the morning, I hated leaving my comfy bead:feelscomfy:
Same
Also, I never had a good hairstyle, because, my parents didn't bother to teach me, and because, I had zero friends. Also I always knew it didn't make a difference because, I was ugly. I wish we were allowed to wear hoodies. Wearing a uniform, felt like I was going to Prison.(It was) At least I could cover my subhuman haircut.
I just got the same haircut all the normies had because it actually suit me the most (not that it made me look human but still). I had to use a shit ton of sea salt spray and carefully style my hair with my fingers, covering every inch of my forehead, only for the wind to destroy it. I wear hoodies all the time now, my head is always covered. Honestly, I'm looking into buying a cheap wig and praying that the wind doesn't blow it off my head because at least my forehead wouldn't be getting so exposed.

mostly what I hated was that I wasn't learning anything of use IRL at all.
I'm not diagnosed, but I think have always had ADHD. I almost never paid attention in school.
there was also the issues of inceldom like trying not to get killed by a bully, and being treated badly by
If I ever have a truecel son, I'm never going to send him to school, I'll make sure to homeschool him. " MUH JUST STAND UP FOR YOURSELF BRO!" I hate parents who say that to their kids who are bullied. Especially, when their son is a short skinny truecel, while, the bully is a Tallfag Htn.

Same

I just got the same haircut all the normies had because it actually suit me the most (not that it made me look human but still). I had to use a shit ton of sea salt spray and carefully style my hair with my fingers, covering every inch of my forehead, only for the wind to destroy it. I wear hoodies all the time now, my head is always covered. Honestly, I'm looking into buying a cheap wig and praying that the wind doesn't blow it off my head because at least my forehead wouldn't be getting so exposed.
I still remember getting bullied for my haircut. It's suifuel:feelsrope:

I'm not diagnosed, but I think have always had ADHD. I almost never paid attention in school.

If I ever have a truecel son, I'm never going to send him to school, I'll make sure to homeschool him. " MUH JUST STAND UP FOR YOURSELF BRO!" I hate parents who say that to their kids who are bullied. Especially, when their son is a short skinny truecel, while, the bully is a Tallfag Htn.
you didn't understand what I wrote.
I am saying school doesn't teach any useful skills, that can result in money or other benefits.

just shit like math, history and literature that you will never use.

Most get used to it eventually. Incels have no friends, girlfriend etc to look forward to in school.
i looked forward too write the wrong answers at test, because the other kids took it from me, just to at the end change my answers and get full score will the normiescum failed. beyond that school was shit

Everyone hates getting up early but as an incel the problem is that there is no point in getting early. School can't give you a loving gf and a family.
Also there's no motivation to get up in the morning. You're essentially, going to prison everyday. At least normie scumbags can talk to their freinds and the 8 hours in school goes by fast for them. 8 hours of school was hell for me

Getting up in the morning when i had to go to school was horrible it was depressing wasnt enjoyable at all my school had normies and thug niggers sheboon whores and niggers that would black they darkie music, teacher would complain at me for things and messed up due to nt brain and the food was horrible it was prison treatment had to sit in class on labtop stupid work i just never want to come back its good i graduated already it was a hellhole being in there.

looked forward too write the wrong answers at test, because the other kids took it from me, just to at the end change my answers and get full score will the normiescum failed
Based :feelskek:

I hated every second of school. Literally forced to stay in a building full of normies while I had no friends. Brutal suifuel memory.

I remember I was always counting the minutes to leave for break and then the minutes until the school day was over and I could finally go home.

I was absent in most classes during my high school after grade 10. I only went to school when I had tests and presentations. Fuck that place. There is nothing for me there besides sadness and suffering. No friends no gf no future no nothing.

That’s why my attendance was shit. It doesn’t help that my parents only ‘cared’ about me missing it when school threatened to take them to court

Everyone hates waking up fot school

Especially, when it was cold, forcing a trucel to get up on cold day to go to prison(school) should be a crime.

I hated everyday of school from kindergarten up until high school. I hated going, because, I knew I would spend the next 8+ hours among normiescum.
I barely even spent any time in school after primary
I would take days off constantly because I couldn't cope with it all

That’s why my attendance was shit. It doesn’t help that my parents only ‘cared’ about me missing it when school threatened to take them to court
Same im happy they didnt care though because school was a complete waste of time for me
I was always going to fail no matter what so there would be no point with the extra stress from going there everyday

Mine was so something like 80%. Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back