Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Truecel trait: You dont eat vegetables

Do you eat vegetables

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Braindead normies love to eat vegetables that taste like shit because muh "gotta grow big and strong". Imagine being such a sheep you force yourself to eat garbage because everyone else does it. When my mum serves me broccoli or cauliflower i throw that trash in the bin.

Braindead normies love to eat vegetables that taste like shit because muh "gotta grow big and strong". Imagine being such a sheep you force yourself to eat garbage because everyone else does it. When my mum serves me broccoli or cauliflower i throw that trash in the bin.
I don't want to get fat and become even uglier

What the fuck is wrong with you nigger? Vegetables are a good cope

I don't eat vegetables. They usually sit at the bottom of my fridge and rot.

tbh you dont really need vegetables dedsr. stuff like lettuce barely has any calories or nutritional content in the first place. it doesnt make a huge difference. the important thing for physical fitness is just that you're not eating a bunch of overly fatty/starchy/sugary foods

Real men eat raw, uncooked meat ngl...carnivore diet

I practically eat everything

I only eat egg whites and pussy :dab:

I eat fast food more than 7x a week

Dis why you inkle

i'm trying to lose as much weight as i can to lean maxx. So yeah i eat vegetables.and fruits.

No vegetables for your face.

I love eating vegetables, ever since I was a kid. I don't think I could live without meat though

mogs me I made myself curry cauliflower two days back. I am forced to eat veggies caus otherwise my body is shit.

mogs me I made myself curry cauliflower two days back. I am forced to eat veggies caus otherwise my body is shit.
As a Sewage Nigger, shit is most likely engrained in your genetic makeup

tbh you dont really need vegetables dedsr. stuff like lettuce barely has any calories or nutritional content in the first place. it doesnt make a huge difference. the important thing for physical fitness is just that you're not eating a bunch of overly fatty/starchy/sugary foods
this is true tbh
As a Sewage Nigger, shit is most likely engrained in your genetic makeup
maby

I prefer vegetables over junk. Sugar and empty carbs either tastes too sweet and make me nauseous, or knock me out. Meat however is good when paired with vegetables. But veggies are the real deal. Fuck anyone who says otherwise!
:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

nobody eats vegetables

I eat fruit far more often but I dont avoid vegetables

I only eat dogs and cats I[UWSL] find dead on the road[/UWSL] with rotten vegetables spiced with crack and heroin

Last edited:
Fact: you could survive a lot easier eating mostly meat. Think about it: the animals you eat did all the work of eating shitty ass tasting plants for you. All you need to add to a mostly meat diet is vitamin C and a few others and orange juice and such tastes good.

Plants are just more work to eat will less bang for buck. It doesn't really matter in modern times but I still just don't like the sheer amount of time it takes to eat veg and they taste mediocre at best.

Also people who don't eat meat suffer from it. Lack of quality protein for one. The always mentioned complete lack of B12 for another. Also vegans actually tend to look shittier skin wise because they can't make collagen as efficiently.

I don’t eat vegetables or fruits because they don’t sit well for me. Don’t taste good, so my diet is meat and carbs.

my last memory eating a fruit was when I ate an orange at 10. I hated it. I guess I eat vegetables through French fries and shit.

I don’t eat vegetables or fruits because they don’t sit well for me. Don’t taste good, so my diet is meat and carbs.

my last memory eating a fruit was when I ate an orange at 10. I hated it. I guess I eat vegetables through French fries and shit.
fruit is tasty maby watermelon, grapes, mango etc are all good

Only potato and cabbage salad, once a year a raw carrot. Fruits few times a year.

jfl cope. vegetables have lots of nutrients in them

none that you cant easily get enough of from other sources
phytonutrients are found primarily through vegetables

you can technically get them in nuts/beans, but you can't get them through meat

Malnutritioncel

My mother makes me eat my broccoli.

Love my vegetables

My diet exclusively consists of kebab, burgers, fried chicken and pizza.
Fuck vegetables.
tenor.gif
King
I only eat dogs and cats I[UWSL] find dead on the road[/UWSL] with rotten vegetables spiced with crack and heroin
There was a tlc documentary on this. Guy eats roadkill racoons
dis y u inky
Stinky inky

Most didn't get the joke:feelshaha:

I mostly eat plain food

I usually order fast food since I don't see anything healthy available and I don't wanna go outside

For the most part, I don't really eat vegetables. I do eat peppers and vegetables with a lot of "zest," but usually to complement a dish that I'm having. I mostly eat lean meats and also healthier snacks.

Yet this forum loves to bash fatcels and landwhales...

I used to do that too. Certain vegetables have always made me puke, I think it's genetic.

Eat yo greens nigga :feelswhat: