Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait: acne (white and brown acne) still appearing at 27, bad skin, scars, no success in any treatment

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Ever since I am 12 or 13, I've had this problem.

Cannot take prescribed meds against it bc it led me to lose hair and I had seizures likely from them.

Dermatologists can't help me. Every treatment I tried over the last 13 years, little to no success. Tried so many. If I sweat just a little my face breaks out.

Lots of foods make me break out. Hormone imbalance too.

And all that next to my ugly deformed face and head.

Cannot take prescribed meds against it bc it led me to lose hair and I had seizures likely from them.

Dermatologists can't help me. Every treatment I tried over the last 13 years, little to no success. Tried so many. If I sweat just a little my face breaks out.

Lifes truly unfair brother.

Acne is a curse and there's nothing you can do about it so don't blame yourself :feelsYall:

Acne is a curse and there's nothing you can do about it so don't blame yourself :feelsYall:
well many people can but not in my case

Im really sorry to hear that brocel.

Did they put you on acutane? It can be rough on the body, but it will completely get rid of the acne. I had horrible cystic acne since my early teens, very nasty scars, but eventually started taking acutane and it got rid of it all.

Also, there is a massive scam going on of "skin therapists" pretending to be dermatologists. They're not. They're frauds who don't even have a medical degree, don't waste money on them.

BenSOYlperoxide is slowly improving my acne

Did they put you on acutane? It can be rough on the body, but it will completely get rid of the acne. I had horrible cystic acne since my early teens, very nasty scars, but eventually started taking acutane and it got rid of it all.
Yes, I tried Isotretinoin (Accutane), tretinoin, tetracycline, etc., etc.... doctors recommended I should stop bc of the side-effects. Had some of these

Also, there is a massive scam going on of "skin therapists" pretending to be dermatologists. They're not. They're frauds who don't even have a medical degree, don't waste money on them.
Yes I know; I only saw certified dermatologist MDs (but to be fair, even in their case some are better than others, I had to switch ones bc one sucked—my uncle who is a GP recommended I should switch).

I had acne from 12-22. Then I finally got it under control, but was left with severe permanent atrophic scars. I've had some treatment to no avail and they're not cheap either.

At this point I just accept that I'm going to look like a subhuman for the rest of my life. There is literally no cure. No hope. No woman could ever look at my face and feel anything but disgust.

And I believe acne scars are even worse failo than acne. Its so over.

I had acne from 12-22. Then I finally got it under control, but was left with severe permanent atrophic scars. I've had some treatment to no avail and they're not cheap either.

At this point I just accept that I'm going to look like a subhuman for the rest of my life. There is literally no cure. No hope. No woman could ever look at my face and feel anything but disgust.

And I believe acne scars are even worse failo than acne. Its so over.
fuck man.

I understand and feel you.

yes, I have bad acne that keeps appearing (white heads and black heads), always very oil and fatty skin (I sweat extremely fast so I can't really do smth about that)

Like you said, acne scars (different types) are worse and I have those too. Scars, marks, pigmentations you name it

All sunscreen makes me break out on face (even those for acne), not being in sun makes me look sicker. I lose either way.

I still have acne at 39

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back