Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Daniel Larson doesn’t even receive a single dollar in donations on his gofundme page

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

I’m sure that if a chad or foid’s pic was used in the main photo of the page, the results would’ve been the same

Nobody donates a single dollar to help him out because they can detect his “bad pERsonality” within 0.5 seconds of seeing his photo

No, because his crimes are so abhorrent and notorious. People know who Daniel Larson is, and they know what he's done.

This very forum disavows him. Regardless of whether or not he can help it, he's a monster and he can't be trusted around people.

Nobody donates a single dollar to help him out because they can detect his “bad pERsonality” within 0.5 seconds of seeing his photo
He's criminal and trucels. because of looks, criminal record, nobody will donated to him.

I don’t know who that criminal is because I’m not a horny foid

No, because his crimes are so abhorrent and notorious. People know who Daniel Larson is, and they know what he's done.

This very forum disavows him. Regardless of whether or not he can help it, he's a monster and he can't be trusted around people.
He didnu nuffin mayne shiiett

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back