Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait: Your going so crazy/your mind is so fucked you start to see/hear things. Im going looney/paranioa.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
I've been going a bit mad recently, life isn't really that kind right now aside from getting a new wage slave job, I always worry about bugs and small creatures in my home, especially my room where my stuff is and hear things and always check the floors if anything is there. I feel as if some people follow behind my car occasionally. I always find myself often kissing my golden necklace with a golden cross and golden Jesus because I always fear a demon or Lucifer wants to visit, my home is haunted btw by a ghost boy, My window is open but I fear some creep will look in, I worry a roach or mice or other pest try to get through the cracks into my room, and I am always alert due to mosquitos entering my home and biting me.

View: https://youtu.be/I-ZQZC4lUfk?si=lixrgLWnndWVXdlo

That sucks. I assume you've contemplated spraying your house with bug killer juice?