Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im getting cucked by my brother every day and i think im going to rope

bump and go minecraft tbh instead of ending your life

For context me and my older brother are pretty similar and get mistaken as twins a lot, only that he is 2 years older than me. He invites me to gaming sessions with his NT beta buddies that i dont really like but i have nothing better to do.
Three months ago i went over to one of their houses and met the beta's 17 yo younger sister, i usually avoid foids since talking to them ends up in me wanting to rope to escape the shitty conversation but she was a 6.5/10 with potential to become even a 8/10 if she grew her hair and looked more feminine and apparently she has autism and was tolerable to talk to.
We talked a little and she brought me to her room to show me something, this was my first time being in a foids room, she showed me her collection of custom D&D figurines and apparently got into making them because of her brother (he plays D&D) but doesn't really play the game, super autistic fucking hobby but it was kind of cool for a foid. I tried to keep my distance but she just couldn't pick up on the fact i don't want to be friends and eventually i developed really bad case of oneitis.
A month later i, and all my family, come to find out she and my brother have been secretly dating for well over 8 months and were scared to tell anyone because of the age gap but my parents and basically everyone accepted them. Now im used to getting rejected, but for the past half a month she has been coming over and lost her verginity to my brother.
Our walls are paper thin and i heard my oneitis lose her virginity and almost every single day i hear them fuck, she moans his name really loud and even with my hearphones i can still hear her. The worst part is that not only he makes her scream like a banshee half of the time i hear slow thrusts and they have this fucking corny sex and i hear them talk and moan about how much they love each other, how they want to get married, how she wants to give birth to his children, how shes so happy to be with him and wants to grow old together.
All ive been thinking about is either raping and impregnating her or grabbing a gun and blowing my brains over their naked bodies.
I cant fucking do this anymore every single day i hear my oneitis get fucked by someone who looks exactly like me. What fucking curse do i fucking have that i cant ascend and he can.

bAmPee.gif