Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: Even your own brain cockblocks you in your dreams

SociallyStupid

SociallyStupid

Commander
★★★★
I just thought that I had the ideal situation to get laid, at least in my dreams.

I had a very rare moment of realizing I dreamt and I was able to modify what I dreamt of, or so I thought. Well, I happened to be in a room with a (pretty) woman anyway, so I just mentally undressed her and it worked. But then my brain refused to generate non-deformed looking genitals, probably because I haven't seen any IRL. I quickly made it switch through a lot of them until I found something passable, but then when I looked up, her body was full of tattoos (which I hate). So I just told her to get rid of them. Then she did, but suddenly became extremely hairy and unattractive! Then I asked her to please get hairless which she refused (?! - it's my dream, how can you refuse) and when I insisted, she asked "but then you are going to fuck me, right?". I was like ??? and replied "yeah, that's the whole fucking point of this dream". Then of course another person came into the room so I quickly imagined a door (that was instant, because you know, I could modify non-sexual things instantly, just sexual things where blocked/ridiculed even by my brain) and asked her for a key. But turning away to the door was a mistake because when I am dreaming, my brain has zero consistency so when I turned back the scene had completely changed and I saw a truck and a blue elephant. Then I woke up without even getting to touch her or even look at beautiful naked woman in my dreams.

I am not sure why my brain does it. It's really depressing. Can you at least dream of having sex?

EDIT: And now I remember that previously I also dreamt of a slutty dressed gigastacy, but she was a worker in a restaurant and I didn't realize I was dreaming so obviously I couldn't do anything with her.

Last edited:
True. I can't get sex in my dreams. I always get cucked or have to jestermaxx gigahard to get anything.

brutel I used to have sexual fantasies when i was a kid and i would get cucked by a chad or normie i wishing desiring a relationship so bad it was over for me

yup. At least I go ER when I get cucked in my dreams though

I just thought that I had the ideal situation to get laid, at least in my dreams.

I had a very rare moment of realizing I dreamt and I was able to modify what I dreamt of, or so I thought. Well, I happened to be in a room with a (pretty) woman anyway, so I just mentally undressed her and it worked. But then my brain refused to generate non-deformed looking genitals, probably because I haven't seen any IRL. I quickly made it switch through a lot of them until I found something passable, but then when I looked up, her body was full of tattoos (which I hate). So I just told her to get rid of them. Then she did, but suddenly became extremely hairy and unattractive! Then I asked her to please get hairless which she refused (?! - it's my dream, how can you refuse) and when I insisted, she asked "but then you are going to fuck me, right?". I was like ??? and replied "yeah, that's the whole fucking point of this dream". Then of course another person came into the room so I quickly imagined a door (that was instant, because you know, I could modify non-sexual things instantly, just sexual things where blocked/ridiculed even by my brain) and asked her for a key. But turning away to the door was a mistake because when I am dreaming, my brain has zero consistency so when I turned back the scene had completely changed and I saw a truck and a blue elephant. Then I woke up without even getting to touch her or even look at beautiful naked woman in my dreams.

I am not sure why my brain does it. It's really depressing. Can you at least dream of having sex?

EDIT: And now I remember that previously I also dreamt of a slutty dressed gigastacy, but she was a worker in a restaurant and I didn't realize I was dreaming so obviously I couldn't do anything with her.
Tales from the slumps of mumbai

Just lobotomize yourself and you'll fix this

Tales from the slumps of mumbai
Well, my dream was actually set in the a setting loosely based on Idiocracy. And I'm European myself.
yup. At least I go ER when I get cucked in my dreams though
Not sure if fortunately or not, but well, at least she didn't fuck another person. Also, idk, but I wouldn't get anything out of it, because it's just in my dreams?
Just lobotomize yourself and you'll fix this
Lol, I need my brain

I had a dream that I was back in high school, at lunch, sitting in the table alone and everyone around me with friends and girlfriends in their own table, staring at me, then I got up from the table (embarrassed) and left the lunchroom to go to the restroom, then I woke up.

I could never had sex in a dream until I lost my virginity in real life.

I swear every time you get to the part when you finally get to rail the foid, your dream just abruptly ends

I swear every time you get to the part when you finally get to rail the foid, your dream just abruptly ends
Yes, that as well. I really think it's because we have no actual experience the brain can dream of.