Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is the incel ideology spreading so much?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1cxpj4j/why_is_the_incel_ideology_spreading_so_much/

It really bothers me that everywhere I go I see young men engaging in this kind of behavior. I've overhead my cousins (14-16 age) say incel words. Young men in comments always fiddling with blackpill ideologies what is going on?? How can this be stopped? If this keeps going I fear for the safety of women you never know if a man you see on the street is an incel or not and you don't know when they might snap.

Yeah all those tiktok looksmaxxers are just one blackpill away from going ER :feelshaha:

Soy and foid hysteria :feelskek:

Any minor disagreement with a woman or basic facts about women = incel ideology

:feelsclown:

Fear us bitches! We stay at home most of the time and we're dangerous!

Good. Needs to be spread even more.

They're afraid of incels but they're not afraid of nigger felons roaming the streets :foidSoy:

"i fear for the safety of women" ???????????????? foids being dramatic over evil inkwells again..

hmm I wonder why..... maybe because "incel ideology" and the incel community provide sub5 men who have been shun by society a sense of community and overall makes them feel welcome which is something normies have denied them.

this is just another case of normies acting dumb to circumstances that they created.....

Lmao! It doesn't even have a fraction of the spread hypergamy has.

Incel ideology is spreading more and more because more and more boys and men begin to see women's true nature: they only care about looks and wealth.

Women also NEVER date down. And since girls now outdo boys in school and women outearn men, it's increasingly difficult for men to meet BOTH the looks check and the being richer than her check.

Feminists have also tried their hardest for the past decades to make women not want to be nice to men, to marry men, to have children with men.

I fear for the safety of women you never know if a man you see on the street is an incel or not and you don't know when they might snap.
This garbage, tired talking point again :feelsseriously:

Incels are unironically the safest type of men for women to be around. Statistically, we don't harm women in any way.

We know Chads and Chadlites abuse and beat constantly their girlfriends and wives, but the women don't break up with them because they're good looking.

But even HTNs and normies can hurt women in ways that don't involve physical abuse, like cheating, neglecting, being toxic, manipulative etc.

INCELS NEVER HARM ANY WOMEN BECAUSE WE DON'T INTERACT WITH WOMEN AT ALL.

The comments are so fucking retarded and braindead.

NO ONE WANTS TO BE AN INCEL. BEING INCEL IS FUCKING AGONY.

They seriously think we're incels because ''it's easy to blame others for our problems''. They are obsessed with us, they infiltate and stalk us, yet they still have no fucking clue about us.

Proletariat all over the world is waking up from bluepill lies

God I hate the idiots on IT. They act like we choose to be incels and give up because it is easy. Nobody chooses to be an incel. It is forced on you and there is nothing you can do about it. We only find these forums after we have tried so hard to fit in with normies over the years and got nowhere. It’s not a toxic ideology. It’s being realistic with the cards you were dealt in life. The only reason we use these forums is to find people we relate to and talk about our struggles. That’s it.

These fuckwads still haven't realized that being involuntarily celibate isn't a problem that only affects "basement dwelling incels" but rather a larger problem in society which affects a lot of young men. What did the stats say again, that 60% of men aged 18-29 are single, while only ~34% of women of same age are single?

All of IT probably has two braincells when put together. Maybe they can rub them against each other and come to some kind of a conclusion

God I hate the idiots on IT. They act like we choose to be incels and give up because it is easy. Nobody chooses to be an incel. It is forced on you and there is nothing you can do about it. We only find these forums after we have tried so hard to fit in with normies over the years and got nowhere. It’s not a toxic ideology. It’s being realistic with the cards you were dealt in life. The only reason we use these forums is to find people we relate to and talk about our struggles. That’s it.
Dont expect anything better from cuckddit faggots.

Dont expect anything better from cuckddit faggots.
I don’t. It’s funny to laugh at how idiotic they are though. They literally are worse losers than us because they take time out of their day to try to shit on us.

Foids really are stupid creatures, they've had their heads in the Sand it seems.

There is no such thing as incel ideology. Inceldom is a life circumstance akin to being homeless or unemployed. Even the blackpill isn't an ideology. It is a collection of observations, data and theories pertaining to human sexuality/behavior.

Lmao it’s probably not even “incel ideology”, she’s probably just seeing terms that originated with 4chan and attributing it to incel ideology specifically

Kinda like how normie zoomers talk about mewing and looksmaxxing

lol i guess good thing about edginess is its connect to young teen easier

The comments are so fucking retarded and braindead.

NO ONE WANTS TO BE AN INCEL. BEING INCEL IS FUCKING AGONY.

They seriously think we're incels because ''it's easy to blame others for our problems''. They are obsessed with us, they infiltate and stalk us, yet they still have no fucking clue about us.
They want us kept down to raise their own position.

Attachments

• 1000003239.gif
    1000003239.gif
    258.7 KB · Views: 10
The default state of most societies for the past thousands of years restricted female freedom by their standards because they implicitly thought foids were sluts if left uncontrolled and inherently sinful, that's just as a matter of fact and what they believed. By reddit's logic, incel ideology has been the norm since civilization started.

Because you have Me, GØD on your side

just be a blind faggot and stop looking at nature

Incel words... It's over!

I hope it spreads and isn't restricted to some ghetto forums like here

Women being narcissists always making themselves victims.

There is no such thing as incel ideology. Inceldom is a life circumstance akin to being homeless or unemployed. Even the blackpill isn't an ideology. It is a collection of observations, data and theories pertaining to human sexuality/behavior.

It keeps spreading but in a diluted form, also normalfags conveniently leave out the blackpill stuff so incelphobia is increasing too. Even in my country incel has been used as an insult for quite some time.

The male zoomer population is becoming incel. It's over