Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why is the incel ideology spreading so much?

Reddit is the biggest fucking shithole to ever exist on the planet. Ironic how they call incels entitled when they think they are entitled to a world where lonely men should stay quiet and not get in their way.

More women who are fat and tatted = more incels. If every woman was healthy and visually appealing, even trucels would have higher probability of ascending, even if still a low probability.

God I hate the idiots on IT. They act like we choose to be incels and give up because it is easy. Nobody chooses to be an incel. It is forced on you and there is nothing you can do about it. We only find these forums after we have tried so hard to fit in with normies over the years and got nowhere. It’s not a toxic ideology. It’s being realistic with the cards you were dealt in life. The only reason we use these forums is to find people we relate to and talk about our struggles. That’s it.
"Have you ever tried... hmmm. Not to be an inkwell?" :foidSoy: :soy: :feelsclown:

foids talk like inceldom is a disease. like you just “caught the incelitis”

the fatal disease that just so happens to occur only in men who are below 5’9 and balding.

this is the same way they talk about pregnancy and abortion.
“we need abortion because what if i become pregnant, my body my choice!”:foidSoy:
pregnancy doesn’t just happen you silly cunt, you have 100% reproductive autonomy over your body. Close your meat flaps and stop being a cumdump.

We know Chads and Chadlites abuse and beat constantly their girlfriends and wives, but the women don't break up with them because they're good looking
foids are a million times more likely to be killed by their significant other than to be harmed by an inkwell.

arm 1 thousand elliot rodger’s with ak’s and let them have a redemption weekend. casualties will still be no where near the number of foids being offed by chad daily.