Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: You were let go from your university for extremely poor academic performance and now your dad has been ignoring you

Lol. I had the whole year to study but I spent it scrolling on Internet...not gaming not dating nah....just wasted time doomscrolling the net like reddit and this site

And now I have failed all retests with pathetic marks and the academic councellor at my uni "let me go" lol lol lol.

Now I am sitting at home with a half failed biology degree with absolutely zero career prospects

My mum is such a sweetheart she cried and broke down in front of me today morning....I have never felt so guilty before. But she didn't scream at me or nothing and even offered to buy me yoghurt because it's hot and has been talking to me normally ever since

But My dad refuses to even acknowledge me lol.I thought he would have been so angry that he would have turned me out of the house but nah

He is just refusing to acknowledge my presence.He hasn t been talking to me and doesn't even come in my room once
I wasted his money because he was funding my education lololol.

And now I have zero idea for the fucking future I don't know what to do. I literally have no skills lined up and my old parents cannot support me for long
I'm going into a bio degree too. Is it hard?
Your brain subconsciously knows that you'll end up being even more miserable spending 7+ more years autistically studying a field to help the same people that ostracized you and wouldn't even spit on you if you were being burned alive.
Brutal, I never thought about it that way.

I'm going into a bio degree too. Is it hard?

Brutal, I never thought about it that way.
Honestly not that hard.Just be consistent in your studies and use Anki and something called as "active recall" and "spaced repetition" look it up on YouTube if u don't know

Just be consistent in your studies and use Anki and something called as "active recall" and "spaced repetition" look it up on YouTube if u don't know
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks. :feelsokman:

broooooootal. can relate