Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: you get sudden panic attack upon entering a store

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
It happened today as I was entering the store to buy something that I needed upon entering and seeing people I got this sudden mini-panic attack and my palms started sweating. I am a person who goes out a lot but I seem to have a problem whenever I enter a store or somewhere where there are a lot of people at one place. I am much calmer when I go out during the night but whenever I am forced to go out during the day It's hell for me.

Last edited:

It happened today as I was entering the store to buy something that I needed upon entering and seeing people I got this sudden mini-panic attack and my palms started sweating. I am a person who goes out a lot but I seem to have a problem whenever I enter a store or somewhere where they are a lot of people at one place. I am much calmer when I go out during the night but whenever I am forced to go out during the day It's hell for me.
brutal felt the same way yesterday when I went to the Optician to buy new glasses the blue-eyed thick robust amazonian mogged me to suicide I couldn't even maintain eye contact

brutal felt the same way yesterday when I went to the Optician to buy new glasses the blue-eyed thick robust amazonian mogged me to suicide I couldn't even maintain eye contact
I can resonate with those shut-in hikikomoris not gonna lie. Even tho I am going out pretty often I face the same problems as them and that is being unable to function properly whenever there are people around me. I've also noticed that after I jack off and go out that is when my social anxiety skyrockets. I wish I could close in my own room for just a month (but not more) in order to achieve true peace. Well I am obviously going to go on nightwalks.