Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: You Get Light-Headed When You Stand Up

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
Whenever I stand up—it doesn't matter how quick it is, before you ask—I get light-headed and my vision goes black for a few seconds. Then, when the blood rushes back to my head, I get a mild headache. It's really annoying sometimes if I want to get up and I suddenly see my vision go dark, although I've never fainted. I think it could be low blood pressure. It's over when you have an old people illness at 18. I've heard being lonely decreases your lifespan by 15 years.

Symptoms of hypotension​

Substantial blood loss can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure (shock). The most dramatic symptom of sudden hypotension is unconsciousness. Usually, low blood pressure develops over time.

Symptoms include:

• Light-headedness, when standing from a sitting or lying position
  • Unsteadiness
  • Dizziness
  • Weakness
  • Blurred vision
  • Fatigue
  • Fainting.
:yes:

Causes of hypotension​

Blood pressure is measured using a device known as a sphygmomanometer. If the measurement drops 30mmHg below the person’s usual blood pressure, this is considered to be hypotension.

Low blood pressure has many different causes including:

• Emotional stress, fear, insecurity or pain (the most common causes of fainting)
:feelsbadman:

Brutal. Maybe inceldom has done this to me, or maybe constant torment (bullied people are at a higher risk of developing heart diseases). Or my body is enacting a futile blood choke every time it realizes I'm not dead to put me out of my misery.

I'm brainfogged 24*7.

I thought it’s cause by my anemia

you need to walk , its pressure related.

I have this happen maybe once or twice a month. The only time I was having it often was when I was taking propranolol (useless drug for anxietycels btw)

This happens to me every time. I have postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome.

I get this sometimes. Might be either due to my possible heart problems or because of my subhuman brain.