Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over suffered a panic attack again at the store

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Suffered yet another panic attack at the store as I am waiting on the counter. And that was caused by too much bullying, so much bullying to the point of me entering flight mode anytime I see a crowd of people. I only feel comfortable at my own home but leaving it is a nightmare unless its during the night when I feel the most confident. I've been going out only during the night for the past 6 months if not more.

Suffered yet another panic attack at the store as I am waiting on the counter. And that was caused by too much bullying, so much bullying to the point of me entering flight mode anytime I see a crowd of people. I only feel comfortable at my own home but leaving it is a nightmare unless its during the night when I feel the most confident. I've been going out only during the night for the past 6 months if not more.
I get panic attack when its dark, but not when its day.

You can't do online deliveries for stuff? Makes life much easier

You can't do online deliveries for stuff? Makes life much easier
not really. I live in a small city in EASTERN EUROPE. Which makes it impossible.

not really. I live in a small city in EASTERN EUROPE. Which makes it impossible.
I see, anxiety is fucking shit, I don't really know of a natural way to deal with it tbh. Drugs and alcohol could help short term

Can relate.

I see, anxiety is fucking shit, I don't really know of a natural way to deal with it tbh. Drugs and alcohol could help short term
alcohol helps in my case usually