Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tried to join a group of foids in class; rejected

• Thread starter 20years7months27day
  • Start date
20years7months27day

20years7months27day

Banned
-
Fucking brutal guys. I don’t know what was going on in my head lol. I didn’t think I’d be rejected for it. It’s just a class assignment. Anyways, it was a 4-5 group assignment, and I saw to my right that four girls were there and thought “fuck it, I’ll join them” I don’t want to go scouting from corner to corner to find a group. So, I asked them if I could join and one of them, the legit 1/10, doesn’t even make eye contact with me and gives me a long “uhhhh” as she looks at her other group mates in panic lol. She told me they were booked up and I told them it’s up to five people. They ignored me and then they pointed at a guy behind them and said “he has no group” meaning “go join him.

By the time the professor called role for group lists, I was left out telling him I don’t have a group. Then a group of other cels who didn’t have a group joined us. It’s so ironic lol. What did we do besides being ugly? Fuck this world.

Existing in the presence of women as an incel is implicitly criminal

Why tf would you wanna join a group of foids as a sub5 male
idk I’ve had more attractive women than them like me before. didn’t think a 1/10 would do this lol

You should have just sat down with them. Gave them no choice. You are a presence. Keep making eye contact. Make them feel so uncomfortable that they cry.

Next time just sit down with them.

Classic blackpill. Superficiality is ingrain in foid psychology.

brutal
low iq move tbh

You should have just sat down with them. Gave them no choice. You are a presence. Keep making eye contact. Make them feel so uncomfortable that they cry.

Low inhib move, nice

Why tf would you wanna join a group of foids as a sub5 male
I thought this too but it’s just classwork. He got unlucky as they were probably already friends who wanted to stick to themselves.

It’d make you look like a egotistical retard. And they’d mistreat you in that group. If you’re unwanted someplace, just leave. There’s nothing else to prove

*Game Over* Do you want to continue?

Being in a group of foids is dangerous, you'll never know what shit they will say about behind your back afterwards.

you are ugly

dont be ugly