Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trend ive noticed in a lot of Uk foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
They write in their bios ( and say irl ) that they love muscle guys with tattoos, i remember when i was still attempting tinder that nearly every single bio had something about her love with men for tattoos.etc.

The funny part is they dont see how much like sheep they are, all copying one another.

all women only want what other women want, theyre a hivemind. all of the chads they like look like clones of eachother

All foids are cookie cutter and come from same mold

How does it feel to live in such a cucked man-hating country?

I have tattoos and zero girls want me

How does it feel to live in such a cucked man-hating country?

its fucking cancer, wageslaving for money thats just going to be sitting in my bank.

wish guns were legal in uk so i could blow my brains out.

They write in their bios ( and say irl ) that they love muscle guys with tattoos, i remember when i was still attempting tinder that nearly every single bio had something about her love with men for tattoos.etc.

The funny part is they dont see how much like sheep they are, all copying one another.

The days in which tattoos signalized having a rough past are long over.
These days, tattoos signalize what women love the most: harmless roleplay "toughness."
Every shitty hipster is tattooed and bearded now. It's like roleplay BDSM "dominance": it's all just a game, a costume, like a kid in a cowboy costume.
Bitch snaps her fingers to make him perform as "Master", bitch snaps her finger again to make him cuck again.
Bitches want men to be like dogs: black, dark, threatening, BIG, barking loudly ... but effectively neutered and leashed and collared, controlled by the foid. SHE orders the dog to bark. He only looks threatening. This is what tattoos symbolize.

its fucking cancer, wageslaving for money thats just going to be sitting in my bank.

wish guns were legal in uk so i could blow my brains out.
I've seen a parliamentary debate online and omg its a fucking shitshow seeing so many braindead mouthbreathing cunts running your country. We need a fucking doover, but humanity lives in a never ending self-cucking cycle. Just let it burn

The days in which tattoos signalized having a rough past are long over.
These days, tattoos signalize what women love the most: harmless roleplay "toughness."
Every shitty hipster is tattooed and bearded now. It's like roleplay BDSM "dominance": it's all just a game, a costume, like a kid in a cowboy costume.
Bitch snaps her fingers to make him perform as "Master", bitch snaps her finger again to make him cuck again.
Bitches want men to be like dogs: black, dark, threatening, BIG, barking loudly ... but effectively neutered and leashed and collared, controlled by the foid. SHE orders the dog to bark. He only looks threatening. This is what tattoos symbolize.

240 iq comment

British foids have gotten worse over the years. Hypergamy has skyrocketed and the country has the highest rate of teen pregnancy in Western Europe. No wonder we have British expats all over the world. ( I'm not British) but I can tell people are avoiding the UK like the plague.

Its a trend in the US too. Rap becoming mainstream has made "muscular guys with tattoos" the ideal. In particular tall muscular guys with tattoos but only white and black ones