Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trash search function

B

benchies

Greycel
Why can't I search for keywords on certain topics like why limit the search funtion and keep it at fucking by thread "started by", dumbest shit ever. And even then the search funtion is only a fucking filter. There is no actual search funtion. So I'm just scrolling through the fucking abyss of random threads.

go cry to xenforo about it

You will figure it out when the time is right. There is a way, you just don't know it yet

Can't see it bro. We're different websites. Would appreciate if you showed me where it is.
until certain postcount level you don't have search option iirc

What postcount is this exactly
I got it around the ~400 post amount, I believe. I don't actually recall, but I doubt you'll stay long enough here to get it.

I got it around the ~400 post amount, I believe. I don't actually recall, but I doubt you'll stay long enough here to get it.
Lmao this site has a good chunk of my screen time, I just don't post. But yeah we'll see if I post or comment enough to get this.

Lmao this site has a good chunk of my screen time, I just don't post. But yeah we'll see if I post or comment enough to get this.
You're right, I came off rather rude in my reply. I apologize, I hope you do put in the effort to stick around.

The search function on this forum is terrible