Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trad Egirl ends up sucking dick and her 10th grade dropout boyfriend leaks it on snapchat

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement

So this trad larping christian egirl ends up sucking dick of a highschool dropout guy who then leaks that sextape to his friends and then she files a complain against him

Like this girl literally let a 25 year old highschool dropout fuck her and let him record it

Weird world we live in :cryfeels:

must have been his pERsonality

Many egirls now larp as Christian to gain tradsimps. Awalt is a law.

must have been his pERsonality

For context she's 17 and he's 25 and a 10th grade drop out

He leaked that sextape to his friends and his friends dmed that to her mom and dad :feelskek:

View attachment 1208212

So this trad larping christian egirl ends up sucking dick of a highschool dropout guy who then leaks that sextape to his friends and then she files a complain against him
View attachment 1208213

Like this girl literally let a 25 year old highschool dropout fuck her and let him record it

Weird world we live in :cryfeels:
Man there is no such thing as a trad girl, is just a phase. Whenever i see a woman who is devoutly christian my hairs always stand up as i know there is something going on here.

Many egirls now larp as Christian to gain tradsimps. Awalt is a law.
Christians need strict punishments for shit like this

Every sin shouldn't be forgiven, Literally saw an onlyfans whore who dick rode every nigga alive and now is catholic for jesus
That's why I'll always respect the sand niggers more than christians

Christians need strict punishments for shit like this

Every sin shouldn't be forgiven, Literally saw an onlyfans whore who dick rode every nigga alive and now is catholic for jesus
That's why I'll always respect the sand niggers more than christians
you’re right. the sandniggers have stricter punishments for LARPwhores than christians do. they also have more respect from me than christians do.

We need the video

ofc at 17 shes still a child she didnt choose a dropout thug whos 25 yo. She was forced to do it by the wind!!

We need the video
ofc at 17 shes still a child she didnt choose a dropout thug whos 25 yo. She was forced to do it by the wind!!
I don't have it but pretty sure it was leaked on some looksmax discord

So weird this larping trad christian egirl @cyberthule let her getting fucked get recorded

as usual foids submitting to chads

tradgirls are trad because they like the idea of chad dominating them. theres no other reason

what is your definition of trad bro