Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Top Kek: r/IncelTear soycucks triggered over my open letter to Parkland shooting victims and families

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y8d6ul/incel_ironically_highlights_self_help_for_incels/

Yeah, so a few days ago I wrote this letter up because it was pretty fucking funny to write. Unsurprisingly, the deranged SJWs on Reddit did not see it the same way. I'm just going to go over some of their comments for your viewing pleasure.

First, there's this femoid who is "concerned" about my education or employment.

Screenshot 2022 10 22 232128

Funny how this doesn't work the other way around. Can a radical feminist ever apply the law fairly and equally to men? I highly doubt it, of course. In any case, it's disingenuous to pretend that femoids want the law to be applied fairly and equally. What left-wing feminists want is special treatment by the law, a reading of the law that subjugates men. They want to chip away at due process in colleges and universities, upturn decades of First Amendment precedent and regulate hate speech, and adopt a freewheeling interpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment that protects "abortion rights". None of that is equality; that's entitlement.

Then there's this u/Bimaac77, who is absolutely salivating over the idea of "prison justice" for Nicky Cruz.

Screenshot 2022 10 22 233947

Yikes, sweaty. Why would you wish harm on another human being? Please seek therapy.

Also, do know that Nicky has plenty of female fans and penpals to keep him company in prison. In fact, a few days ago I noticed of Nicky's admirers in a Facebook group, who still regularly sends him postcards. Protective custody won't be that isolating for him. :feelshaha:

FB IMG 1666315718144FB IMG 1666315713222
A postcard recently sent to Nicky.

And how could we forget u/canvasshoes2, who claims that I can't "read for content" and "miss huge obvious meanings in what is actually stated by people." She goes on to point out that people have the right to criticize the decisions of judges. Fair enough. But the irony of her comment, of course, is the fact that it was the jury, not the judge, who made the decision to spare Cruz's life. Perhaps some reading comprehension skills are lacking on her part.

Screenshot 2022 10 22 234319

Are people allowed to be upset over what juries decide? Sure. But why shouldn't we be able to criticize them? Why shouldn't we be able to point out that they were stupid for not taking Nicky's offer of a plea deal? Because their kids died? Oh, please. Get over it.

Oh, and last but not least, the OP of the Reddit post wrote a 1,000-word deranged screed that ended up being shadowbanned anyway. :feelshaha: Truly amazing. Here is it for your viewing pleasure (I was able to recover it via her profile):

Screenshot 2022 10 23 000028Screenshot 2022 10 23 000052Screenshot 2022 10 23 000105Screenshot 2022 10 23 000121

They're really upset, aren't they? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@HiddenUzer @Incelius Savage @universallyabhorred @Young Werther @AlexanderTheGreat11 @nystagmuscel @PointOfNoReturn @Shahist Persian @Saint Cho @Indari @Hoppipolla @Fat Link @JayGoptri @war_with_myself @totalcel @InMemoriam @ballistictesticles @Speed @Glerforpus @ldargoblin @AfricanIncel77 @Nikalas @decembrist_kirillov @SlayerSlayer @Puppeter @Lv99_BixNood @Kevin2 @AsgardTheFatcel @dungeondragon @My Name Jeff @iamjustdreaming @TheNEET @rottingricecel @phenor @Heretic @imanuglysob @PLA1092 @Emba @Ahnfeltia @Caesercel @VAREN @Doctor Manhattan @Rice Rice Baby @Monke @RuudVanNistelrooy @MiSKiRaT @manlet ricel @Noseman @LDARbeforeROPE @veqdera @AbsolutelyBrutal @Oskar Dirlewanger @

Last edited:
I dont care, I just want to enslave my neighbour

May have just tagged the entire forum! :feelskek:

But the absolute level of obsession and mental illness they go through simply to cope with the fact that the blackpill is the brutal truth is insane; that 300 page essay to disprove us stinky inkwells, and those MS Paint logically defunct visual essays made by Doogycel that are even ignored by his fellow IT brethren are prime examples of that... :feelsclown:

Funny how they still don't realize your thread was literally just a satire of the exact same arguments they use on the regular. :feelsUgh:

Again, JFL at the personality detector again having a brief outage with that foid sending love letters to a literal mass killer. :feelshaha:

FB IMG 1666315718144FB IMG 1666315713222
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

As I said before, mass murderers are never incel. Foids literally salivate over them. B-But muh personality :feelstastyman:

It's concerning to me that the incel who wrote this is either in law school, or is employed somewhere within the legal system.

IT has this delusion most incels are some basement dwellers, when they are just projecting.

Before my mental breakdown, I was a Director of Software Engineering at a FAANG company. Although i've since become a jobless NEET, im proud of what I once was.

Who cares what IncelTear says those delusional trannies and attention seeking foids will all rope at 30 anyways.

Shes black and always loud as fuck on HER phone, ALWAYS WAKES ME FROM MY NAP TO HEAR JIBBERISH COMING FROM DOWNSTAIRS STAIRWELL OR SHES FUCKING STANDING NEAR THE APARTMENT COMPLEX YELLING IN HER PHONE, NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

Message to ITrannies:
Fix your terrible personalities so shootings don't happen
Be empathetic to incels
ACKnowlege your privilege that you are female
Accept that life in't fair and that Nicky is getting fanmail and TV access

Funny how they still don't realize your thread was literally just a satire of the exact same arguments they use on the regular. :feelsUgh:

Except my treatment of the Sixth Amendment was factually correct. You know, for the next few days after the Cruz penalty phase verdict was announced, there was no shortage of comments on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, you name it, attacking the jury, expressing confusion and bewilderment at the jury unanimity requirement, etc. Those might have inspired me to at least touch on the Sixth Amendment issues involved in a capital case.

I think there's a negative correlation between consumption of "true crime" media and respect for the rights of criminal defendants. It really explains why so many white foids have nothing but contempt for civil liberties.

Lmao they’re so retarded. The postcard with asta on it is the cherry on top :feelskek:

Funny how this doesn't work the other way around. Can a radical feminist ever apply the law fairly and equally to men? I
“but feminism and feminists are on the good side11!” :foidSoy:

May have just tagged the entire forum! :feelskek:

But the absolute level of obsession and mental illness they go through simply to cope with the fact that the blackpill is the brutal truth is insane; that 300 page essay to disprove us stinky inkwells, and those MS Paint logically defunct visual essays made by Doogycel that are even ignored by his fellow IT brethren are prime examples of that... :feelsclown:

mfw I'm not tagged

Your intellectual superiority eclipses their moronic arguments. As they say, don't argue with morons because they will drag you down to their mediocre level and beat you down with decades of experience.

You can never win against these lunatics because to them, we are some kind of monsters lurking in the shadows ready to strike. No matter what you say, they will never agree with what you say. They are doing what politics do: "you aren't right, and if you are, it was too little, and if it isn't too little, it's too late".

IT dont even know what an incel is tbh jfl. That rant at the end is hilarious

1. Educate Yourself... Ironically something that IT should do on many topics.

2. Be less entitled and selfish.... Desire =/= entitlement, as for selfishness. Most humans are selfish. Us wanting to be treated like real, living, breathing, feeling human beings is not selfish.

3. Demonstrate empathy... The hypocrisy here is astounding. They dont show empathy either. Maybe a case of taking their own advice? Also in a world that shows us zero empathy, why are we expected to be the ones to do so when it will never be reciprocated? Many of us do have empathy, but it goes ignored.

4. Accept that life isn't fair.... We literally have. Have you not seen us talk about life being unfair on the daily? Just more proof that they dont actually read what people say, they just scan for offensive words and obvious bait to fall for. Life not being fair is a massive blackpill though so good I guess to see another example of IT dropping blackpills. The Freudian slips are always amusing. The damage control they put on this point was comical too. Completely missing the point, the causes and just using buzzword "reasons".

5. Acknowledge your privilege.... This might just be the funniest one to me tbh. Incels don't have privilege. We are at the bottom of the totem pole. However if we should acknowledge what privilege we have, then they certainly need to eat their own words and realise how infinitely more privileged they are. Another fallacious argument is assuming that because we are male, we by default have some inherent privilege over women. While some men may for sure, this is laughable. Women are loved in society, are much more favored. Incelibate males have no influence, no power, etc. We aren't listened too, we are pushed away every step we take despite our efforts. This graphic here is a nice one that explains it. I'd probably alter it slightly but what it outlines is correct. Incels are certainly not more privileged than women simply because we're male. This just shows that they have a complete and utter lack of understanding in regards to incels and inceldom.

6. Be grateful for what you have left.... This entire paragraph is drivel and could be applied to literally anyone. It just boils down to "oh someone else has it worse so your problems cant possibly exist and dont matter". Incels dont really have much. It's a perpetually pointless existence, a state of limbo, a monotonous miserable purgatory. Perhaps IT should take their own words seriously? Because of course worse things happen to others. they should no longer care right? And just be happy because of what they have.

"Dont make your well-being based on your lack of sex". Another statement that demonstrates a complete lack of understanding in regards to incels and inceldom. Inceldom entails a hell of a lot more than just a lack of sex.

"having sex and looking different wont solve all your probems". Sure it wont solve all of them. But it would solve most, and enable us to actually have worthwhile, fulfilling lives with opportunity and value. Ironically, another statement that demonstrates lack of understanding on the topic.

"People who get women and have good personalities suffer too you know". Really? Shouldn't they just accept their privilege and be happy with what they have? This statement seems extremely hypocritical not to mention dismissive. These people have a lot less to worry about that us unless they encounter something really bad in their lives. Are you trying to turn this into a suffering competition or something? Another thing this misses the mark on is the subtle implication that incels don't have good personalities, but this idea has been debunked countless times. Trying to paint every incel with the same brush is pointless and invalid. Personality theory itself is silly anyway. Countless men with horrible personalities get women non-stop.

7. SeEk ThErApY... Comical too. They always ignore the sheer amount of incels that are either currently in therapy, or have done therapy extensively in the past. The fact is, a therapist cannot change how society views and treats you. They can't change your value to others. Therapy is tried and tested and has little to no effect on inceldom. It's become a cliche, buzzword to just throw out "muh get therapy" nowadays. The only therapy I need is facial reconstructive "therapy". Yet again though this statement demonstrates yet more lack of knowledge and understanding of the topic. These people do not know what the causes of inceldom are, nor do they know what the symptoms are, and they erroneously assume that they have some magical answer to cure incels.

"Nobody owes you anything" rhetoric only applies when it suits them, not the other way around.

4. Accept that life isn't fair.... We literally have.
I never had a personal grudge against a female who rejected me, i was only saddened when she actively make my life miserable just because i approached as a sub 8 male. I donate to causes that benefit sex havers and people with families. Like Joker said, there is no decency, people will just walk over me if i was laying on the sidewalk, and that's the real lack of empathy. No one is civil anymore.

I never had a personal grudge against a female who rejected me, i was only saddened when she actively make my life miserable just because i approached as a sub 8 male. I donate to causes that benefit sex havers and people with families. Like Joker said, there is no decency, people will just walk over me if i was laying on the sidewalk, and that's the real lack of empathy. No one is civil anymore.
Yeah this is something that these people dont realize either. When it comes to women who you are usually around, due to work, education locality, mutuals etc. As an ugly man, there are many who won't hesitate to go beyond just rejecting you. Instead actively trying to fuck with you, tear you down, humiliate you, get other people to trash you, and just try to make you feel so excruciatingly sick of living all for them and often their friends own amusement. Taking every opportunity possible to reduce you to dust.

they'd be surprised by some .is user's education and work history here. i used to work for several large corporations in tech.:D

Stop spamming me with this shit bro!

ofc, the tards jumped. That's what they do.

while I congratulate you on getting a reaction from them. It's not that much of an accomplishment.

I'm starting to think IT is short for Intellectually Toddlers.
and they erroneously assume that they have some magical answer to cure incels.
Forsooth! Being incel is a choice after all. Just don't be misogynistic you silly inkwell :foidSoy:

Forsooth! Being incel is a choice after all. Just don't be misogynistic you silly inkwell :foidSoy:

It makes me laugh when they call it a choice. Life circumstances arent always choices. Also an involuntary choice is an oxymoron. Its a childish point to make tbh. Jfl if I had the choice i'd be getting laid as I typed this out. Do these people not understand what consent is? that relationships require both parties to agree to it. Or is it a Freudian slip, them suggesting that people do horrible things instead.

tbh, you put in a ton of effort just to scrape by 10 comments and 2 upvotes
so this thread is pretty copey ngl tbph

on the other side maybe IT realized the brutality and harmful effect of their original "open letter to incels" thread

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/y8d6ul/incel_ironically_highlights_self_help_for_incels/

Yeah, so a few days ago I wrote this letter up because it was pretty fucking funny to write. Unsurprisingly, the deranged SJWs on Reddit did not see it the same way. I'm just going to go over some of their comments for your viewing pleasure.

View attachment 667635

Funny how this doesn't work the other way around. Can a radical feminist ever apply the law fairly and equally to men? I highly doubt it, of course. In any case, it's disingenuous to pretend that femoids want the law to be applied fairly and equally. What left-wing feminists want is special treatment by the law, a reading of the law that subjugates men. They want to chip away at due process in colleges and universities, upturn decades of First Amendment precedent and regulate hate speech, and adopt a freewheeling interpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment that protects "abortion rights". None of that is equality; that's entitlement.

Then there's this u/Bimaac77, who is absolutely salivating over the idea of "prison justice" for Nicky Cruz.

View attachment 667640

Yikes, sweaty. Why would you wish harm on another human being? Please seek therapy.

Also, do know that Nicky has plenty of female fans and penpals to keep him company in prison. In fact, a few days ago I noticed of Nicky's admirers in a Facebook group, who still regularly sends him postcards. Protective custody won't be that isolating for him. :feelshaha:

View attachment 667643View attachment 667644

And how could we forget u/canvasshoes2, who claims that I can't "read for content" and "miss huge obvious meanings in what is actually stated by people." She goes on to point out that people have the right to criticize the decisions of judges. Fair enough. But the irony of her comment, of course, is the fact that it was the jury, not the judge, who made the decision to spare Cruz's life. Perhaps some reading comprehension skills are lacking on her part.

View attachment 667646

Are people allowed to be upset over what juries decide? Sure. But why shouldn't we be able to criticize them? Why shouldn't we be able to point out that they were stupid for not taking Nicky's offer of a plea deal? Because their kids died? Oh, please. Get over it.

Oh, and last but not least, the OP of the Reddit post wrote a 1,000-word deranged screed that ended up being shadowbanned anyway. :feelshaha: Truly amazing. Here is it for your viewing pleasure (I was able to recover it via her profile):

@HiddenUzer @Incelius Savage @universallyabhorred @Young Werther @AlexanderTheGreat11 @nystagmuscel @PointOfNoReturn @Shahist Persian @Saint Cho @Indari @Hoppipolla @Fat Link @JayGoptri @war_with_myself @totalcel @InMemoriam @ballistictesticles @Speed @Glerforpus @ldargoblin @AfricanIncel77 @Nikalas @decembrist_kirillov @SlayerSlayer @Puppeter @Lv99_BixNood @Kevin2 @AsgardTheFatcel @dungeondragon @My Name Jeff @iamjustdreaming @TheNEET @rottingricecel @phenor @Heretic @imanuglysob @PLA1092 @Emba @Ahnfeltia @Caesercel @VAREN @Doctor Manhattan @Rice Rice Baby @Monke @RuudVanNistelrooy @MiSKiRaT @manlet ricel @Noseman @LDARbeforeROPE @veqdera @AbsolutelyBrutal @Oskar Dirlewanger @

i got banned permanently in reddit cause i posted in their thread.:feelsLightsaber:
i find it funny that fds got banned in reddit while inceltear still remains.

i got banned permanently in reddit cause i posted in their thread.:feelsLightsaber:
i find it funny that fds got banned in reddit while inceltear still remains.
what did you say lol
An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind. Retributive justice is a thing of the past and every criminal no matter how heinous the crime deserves a fair and due trial in the legal system. The eighth amendment prohibits cruel and unusual punishments after all :feelsstudy:

I never understood why femoids have a thirst for punitive punishment. Reminds me of the shooting at that daycare center and normies talking about wanting to put brake fluid in the gunman's eyes and shoving a glass rod up his penis and clapping it with bricks to shatter it.
Which daycare center shooting?

It's sad that the parents lost kids but yeah it doesn't excuse all actions.

I remember the Alex Jones trial about Sandy Hook. It happened ten years ago and yet the parents are talking as if it happened last week.

I don't understand the logic that just because the death penalty is legal somewhere it means you have to use it.

You can still believe it to be immoral or incorrect to use it. We have all sorts of laws that are not enforced.

I don't think wanting revenge is ever a particularly good look.

View attachment 667635

View attachment 667640

View attachment 667646

Look, I have had a hundred conversations/discourses like this in the work place before finally giving up and realizing I will be lynched if i express my opinion. It's nice to see you are going to/maybe do work in and around law, and more and more we must push for them to "normalise" what we are saying about free-speech as reasonable because it is just that, infact it's should become a "new normal" and reasonable.

It's not just her reading comprehension skills. It's the fact that you're an Incel etc etc. This sort of thinking and direction we have taken is completely anathemic to the post-modern way of living.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

As I said before, mass murderers are never incel. Foids literally salivate over them. B-But muh personality :feelstastyman:
I wonder why overwhelming majority of serial/mass killers fan groups are foids.

View attachment 667635

View attachment 667640

View attachment 667646

What the fuck is up with women and sending postcards to mass murderers.

View attachment 667635

View attachment 667640

View attachment 667646

'spoiler'
View attachment 667655View attachment 667656View attachment 667657View attachment 667658
'spoiler'

@HiddenUzer @Incelius Savage @universallyabhorred @Young Werther @AlexanderTheGreat11 @nystagmuscel @PointOfNoReturn @Shahist Persian @Saint Cho @Indari @Hoppipolla @Fat Link @JayGoptri @war_with_myself @totalcel @InMemoriam @ballistictesticles @Speed @Glerforpus @ldargoblin @AfricanIncel77 @Nikalas @decembrist_kirillov @SlayerSlayer @Puppeter @Lv99_BixNood @Kevin2 @AsgardTheFatcel @dungeondragon @My Name Jeff @iamjustdreaming @TheNEET @rottingricecel @phenor @Heretic @imanuglysob @PLA1092 @Emba @Ahnfeltia @Caesercel @VAREN @Doctor Manhattan @Rice Rice Baby @Monke @RuudVanNistelrooy @MiSKiRaT @manlet ricel @Noseman @LDARbeforeROPE @veqdera @AbsolutelyBrutal @Oskar Dirlewanger

Why don't you include me:cryfeels::cryfeels:

View attachment 667635

View attachment 667640

View attachment 667646

Laughing a lot, your other post did exactly the effect I was hoping for! Realizing that they are dying of rage and can't do absolutely ANYTHING, leaves me with a huge smile on my face. :feelskek:

I know a fat bitch wrote that long ass essay.

Does Nick get to have conjugal visits or nah

You didn’t tag me