Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Too afraid to bring up my inceldom in therapy

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Ive been going to therapy for the last 2 months and i still haven't told the therapist (an old wrinkly foid) about my inceldom and my hatred for femoids. Im afraid of being judged and getting shouted at by her since she showed some signs she is somewhat of a feminist. Even if i do somehow manage to gather the courage to tell her my autism will probably fuck it up and ill explain myself like a retard and come out as a total jackass.

why do you even go to therapy at first place lol

Therapy with a foid? With a feminist on top of that?

Do you really believe she can help you with your inceldom. Like, really? If she's old and wrinkly she can't even properly do the only thing she could to help you otherwise, which is letting you fuck her.

Are you forced to go? If not, drop that shit and use the money to fuck some hookers, it will help you way more.

Why go to therapy if you're not going to deal with your actual problems? You're just wasting time, and money.

be carefull to not be diagnosed with some mental disease, or getting a job will be hard

> therapist
.> feminist

recipe for disaster

Ive been going to therapy for the last 2 months and i still haven't told the therapist (an old wrinkly foid) about my inceldom and my hatred for femoids. Im afraid of being judged and getting shouted at by her since she showed some signs she is somewhat of a feminist. Even if i do somehow manage to gather the courage to tell her my autism will probably fuck it up and ill explain myself like a retard and come out as a total jackass.

Do NOT.

I repeat, DO NOT REVEAL YOUR INCELDKM.
You will be sent into intensive psychiatric analysis and as someone else said:

be carefull to not be diagnosed with some mental disease, or getting a job will be hard

She doesn’t care if you get better, she wants you to be miserable so she can collect your shekels.

Do NOT.

I repeat, DO NOT REVEAL YOUR INCELDKM.
You will be sent into intensive psychiatric analysis and as someone else said:

yeah boyo, when you are a male, there is not psychiatric help, only blacklisting from society

There's no therapy for your face or height

never had a foid couselor but back when i was forced to go i never talked about my stuggles to get a gf and how i really wanted one, just how i had no friends and hated by everyone and my copes and stuff. It was the biggest waste ever tbh

I'd avoid talking about it. She can fuck you very badly if she wants to.
She is the same kind of woman you would you see on tinder and ready to dtf if you were good looking enough.
I don't even talk about chemical castration. God fordid being an (ugly) male with a healthy libido.

jfl @ you. go ahead, tell her if you want to get locked up. why ppl voluntarily put themselves in the mental health system to have their rights completely taken away is beyond me.

Therapy with a foid? With a feminist on top of that?

Do you really believe she can help you with your inceldom. Like, really? If she's old and wrinkly she can't even properly do the only thing she could to help you otherwise, which is letting you fuck her.

Are you forced to go? If not, drop that shit and use the money to fuck some hookers, it will help you way more.

My mom wants me to go since she thinks i might hurt myself. Im also taking meds

Therapy with a feminist.

??????????????

she'll diagnose you with misogyny

My mom asked me if i want a male or a femoid, my answer was obvious but in the end it was just the illusion of choice...

My mom wants me to go since she thinks i might hurt myself. Im also taking meds
Does she pay and is in contact with the rapist directly? If not, just drop it, keep the money and lie that you're still going.

I kind if tried to bring up my inceldom in therapy
Obviously was told I need to be a bit more confident and it’s in my head

What surprised me is he did suggest I think of plastic surgery if it is effecting me that much

I kind if tried to bring up my inceldom in therapy
Obviously was told I need to be a bit more confident and it’s in my head

What surprised me is he did suggest I think of plastic surgery if it is effecting me that much
Based therapist, knows what's really up

I had a therapist suggesting me gymcelling when I was younger, but I was bluepilled back then, got offended over that and didn't get the indirect signal the therapist sent that looks are the only thing that matters to "socialize"

Last edited:
therapy seems like a waste of time.

Therapy is a waste of time

If your parents are making you do this, then just smile and nod; tell her everything's fine and there's nothing wrong.

Only tell her about your inceldom if you plan to follow it up with a bullet to the head (yours or hers)

might as well. my therapist is a hole, tell her everything. she's hasn't called the cops. she probably just laughs behind my back when she has dinner with her chad hubby. so you either get swatted or shat on behind your back. pick ur poison boyo

I personally wouldn't have even begun in the first place unless it's a psychiatrist.

I was just thinking about how therapy was a total waste of time as an ugly male..

it did actually help me swallow the black pill because all my therapists gave me coping mechanisms and never denied my uglyness

I refuse to say it in therapy.
I just go there to get pills so I don't have to drink

Don't say anything about your status as a incel or that you hate females, it will just put you into the psychiatric ward for the rest of your life.