Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A feminist is claiming my mom groomed me

Grooming is like a dad sticking his dick in his daughter and shit
So it's when a man does sexual things with his daughter, but not when a woman does sexual things with her son? Misandrist incels :feelshaha: :feelsclown:

Sounds like your Mum is a paedophile. But if it wasn't a notable thing for you and didn't negatively impact you, that's up to you. I'd keep it to yourself, though.

I'm sure IT will just skip over this post like they always do with the important ones :feelsugh:

Women are definitely predators when it comes to children. I know of too many stories where they are responsible for hurting their children in such a way.
Yeah like that “a boy called it” book (very sad).

She wasn’t a predator tho

My mom did not groom me she was just a little touchy when I was a kid and this dumb ass feminist with her watered down definitions is claiming i was groomed. Basically Ive been speaking to this feminist I met on TikTok and arguing with her in DMs a lot. She tells me a lot of things people have done to her to try and prove women have it worse. I usually don’t say stuff to women and I haven’t told anyone apart from her this story but I brought it up because she’s always saying she was “raped” (when I’m actuality she just got with a ugly guy). View attachment 1277990
She proceeded to ask me a bunch of stupid shit like if I look like my father and stuff and now she’s claiming I was groomed. If that’s what they consider grooming no wonder rape rates are so high.

What a stupid bitch trying to lie about my life.
Just threaten that cunt with grêpe

I'm sure IT will just skip over this post like they always do with the important ones :feelsugh:

Women are definitely predators when it comes to children. I know of too many stories where they are responsible for hurting their children in such a way.
the fucked up thing about this is that he was only 6 and it was his own mother.

if he was older and it was done by a foid that wasn't related to him, it would have basically been consensual because at a certain age as a male you are strong enough to prevent the foid from touching you if you don't want her to (unless the foid has a weapon or something).

So it's when a man does sexual things with his daughter, but not when a woman does sexual things with her son? Misandrist incels :feelshaha: :feelsclown:
If a mom stuck her sons dick in her mouth I’d consider that grooming

Uhh, she touched ya? Doesn’t sound like something a mother should do.

the fucked up thing about this is that he was only 6 and it was his own mother.

if he was older and it was done by a foid that wasn't related to him, it would have basically been consensual because at a certain age as a male you are strong enough to prevent the foid from touching you if you don't want her to (unless the foid has a weapon or something).
Yep :yes::yes::yes:

That's brutal unless your mom looks like this.
Beautiful young brunette woman clean 600nw 2404854199
Actress paz vega gala screening 600w 97157936
1066108 1e8a612bd1afc06869fd1764f3c91913
Image 22 1
B4058bc4f9794c3bd10b59d26515ec5e

I'm not sure about that, but if they do screenshot this they'll 100% focus on the posts saying that it's different than if a man had done that, to show how we are "hurting men and boys with our toxic masculinity":rolleyes:.

How can you be an incel and believe women should be able to get away with things men can't?
Women-are-wonderful effect is insane bro:worryfeels:.

if he was older and it was done by a foid that wasn't related to him, it would have basically been consensual because at a certain age as a male you are strong enough to prevent the foid from touching you if you don't want her to
Actually, almost all sexual assault studies I've seen which break it down by gender and tactic find physical force to be a gender equal category with both men and women doing it at similar rates, though admittedly that's partly because it's so rare that it's hard to find statistically significant gender differences, and it does include stuff like tying someone up or using a weapon, which you've mentioned:

(unless the foid has a weapon or something).
Though women nowadays don't seem to need just that:

imagine if a man did that to his daughter, front page news and life sentence

you got groomed ggs

report your mom to the feds, claim ptsd and disabilities and enjoy your NEETbux

She didn’t molester me
Do you have sibling? Did she do it to anyone else?

This is weird and paedophilia. But if it didn't affect you, that's fine. But keep it to yourself, because nobody will understand it or think it's normal. IMO far too much importance is put on sexual crimes. It's wrong and weird, but not a big deal if it didn't impact you. Society pretends sexual crimes and forms of abuse are so much worse than other forms because females are the main victims, while males are the main victims of every single other form. It's no different to being smacked by your parents as a kid, really.

Do you have sibling? Did she do it to anyone else?

This is weird and paedophilia. But if it didn't affect you, that's fine. But keep it to yourself, because nobody will understand it or think it's normal. IMO far too much importance is put on sexual crimes. It's wrong and weird, but not a big deal if it didn't impact you. Society pretends sexual crimes and forms of abuse are so much worse than other forms because females are the main victims, while males are the main victims of every single other form. It's no different to being smacked by your parents as a kid, really.
It didn’t affect me. She didn’t do it to my siblings

She did groom you, you need to accept it, as hard as it is. If it would have been your father doing that and someone find out hed be 100% put in jail for that, but since it was a XX chromosome doing that, she got away with it

It probably is. we are literally incels it probably happens to most ppl
Nah it doesn't. Looking at your pubes ok a bit weird, but teaching you how to jerk off at 6? That's textbook pedophilia. I mean it'd be kinda hot if it was your sister, but your mother? :feelspuke:

far too much importance is put on sexual crimes.
this is because foids cry and yap about them too much.

even if a guy only 2-3 years older than them so much as texted them when they were still a minor, they will cry about it years later for attention.

Nah it doesn't. Looking at your pubes ok a bit weird, but teaching you how to jerk off at 6? That's textbook pedophilia. I mean it'd be kinda hot if it was your sister, but your mother? :feelspuke:
True lol. Idk I still don’t think she was a pedo

She did groom you, you need to accept it, as hard as it is. If it would have been your father doing that and someone find out hed be 100% put in jail for that, but since it was a XX chromosome doing that, she got away with it
I don’t think she did.