Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish my blonde foid therapist sucked my dick.

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
i meet with her once a week for 1 hour sessions, its just me and her and the door is closed... i wish she would strip naked and take my pants off and slurp on my dick as stress reliver... im KHHV ethnic manlet and she is blonde foid so obv im subuman to her. i wonder if should ask her to have sex with me...

Do it faggot.

my last therapist agreed to suck my cock but I thought it was inappropriate and unethical so I declined.

i meet with her once a week for 1 hour sessions, its just me and her and the door is closed... i wish she would strip naked and take my pants off and slurp on my dick as stress reliver... im KHHV ethnic manlet and she is blonde foid so obv im subuman to her. i wonder if should ask her to have sex with me...

JFL if you think any femoid out there can understand your pain :feelshaha:

he was also too old
That is so gay..

oh my GOD stop seeing a foid therapist FFS

I would self-immolate before seeing a foid therapist

They don't give a single fuck about their patients...especially not their ugly ones. I wouldn't risk it unless I wanted to catch a case. Let your fantasies just be fantasies

honestly just quit, you're blueballing yourself

he was also too old
GDhWX

Ask her for pity sex like I did, kek.

Also this.
Did she do it?:giga:

Utter indifference and repeated refusal.

honestly better than I expected. damn maybe I should have proposed that question to my most recent therapist 2 years ago

@SuperSaiyanGymcel Disregard my last message. Ask her...you have nothing to lose. Do it very subtly though and if she still becomes agitated gtfo of her office asap

The only way a female therapist could help an incel is to have sex with him.

honestly just quit, you're blueballing yourself
i dont even know why i go anymore.. i keep thinking my anixety and depression will go away like a "light switch" pills are probaly the only thing working. she gives me dumbass paper tests and makes me FUCKING COLOR jfl im 20... im on xanax though and it is helping

i dont even know why i go anymore.. i keep thinking my anixety and depression will go away like a "light switch" pills are probaly the only thing working. she gives me dumbass paper tests and makes me FUCKING COLOR jfl im 20... im on xanax though and it is helping
yeah I feel your pain bro. I've been in the system for 10 years. Therapy is a fucking waste. I hope you're not paying for this shit

Ask her if she wants to suck your dick and let you smash her ass while you pounding her anal with your tiny cock

if your therapist wants to make you feel better this is the only way for her to do it. therapy is just cope, if that even. therapy can't improve your genetics or end hypergamy. ask her. if she says no that means she never cared for you in the first place and you should just stop seeing her.

Do it bro. Tell her you've developed sexual fantasies about her. Rember its part of therapy to tell them the truth. You got like a 1% chance it may work. Be serious and dont make any creepy lunges just be chill and matter of fact.

Next time you color draw her naked in crayons with big boobs.

There is a theoretical chance she will say yes the same way there is a theoretical chance you can walk right through a wall if all your electrons quantum leap at the same time. So if trying to walk through a wall makes sense to you, you should try to ask her.

There is a theoretical chance she will say yes the same way there is a theoretical chance you can walk right through a wall if all your electrons quantum leap at the same time. So if trying to walk through a wall makes sense to you, you should try to ask her.
r/iamverysmart
before @Ritalincel gets me
Images 39

JFL at foids trying to diagnose and help incels,if you want a hot blonde to suck your dick just get a hooker and forget about someone who will never be able to feel the things you do.

JFL at wasting your time at a therapist

rerepost but
>blonde f*male
>therapist

c'mon man you aren't really blackpilled

Be ready to find a new therapist or be accused of trying to rape her. Unless you have a magnum dong. Then maybe just show it to her, foids get even dumber at the sight of a big dick

my last therapist agreed to suck my cock but I thought it was inappropriate and unethical so I declined.
Did you forget to take your meds.

If she was a good therapist then she’d give you a pity fuck. Would help a lot.

They don't give a single fuck about their patients...especially not their ugly ones.
And this goes for every person in the mental health system.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back