Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This foid in my theRapy group said her life is hard

that would be hilarious but I would have a better chance ascending if I asked them when they are alone these foids cry sometimes in my groups and I have to hold back laughter
:feelskek: Fucking stupid foids wtf do they actually have to cry about i'm guessing Chad took 10 seconds to respond and they have a mental breakdown

>kicked out of therapy group
Sounds like a win to me. Why are you upset

I have some good ideas about how to make it even harder.....

Fucking LOL. I was once in a therapy group and some foid complained that her bf always took her massages but never gave them back. I felt like you did but I didn't say anything then in my bluepilled days. My blackpill experience was constantly unfolding without me realising it.

Its sounds fake but it would not be surprising if you are a tetra autist

And i thought i was autistic
It's not autism. After the 20th time you hear some vapid young cunt go on forever about her 3rd bf that week, even the counselors there want them to shut up.

In my gay theRapy group this girl was talking about how hard her life is and she's literally a Stacy and when she said that, I said "your life is fucking easy you can get Chad dick anytime and you can get money from simps" then she said my boyfriends name isn't Chad it's jake. This bitch is so stupid I told her about me being a KHHV and how hard it is to cope and some other guy gave me bullpilled advice and then I got kicked out the group fuck my theRapy group
Tell her she’s racist!!!!!!!

Reminds me of dbdrs ramona flower videos. It all consisted of mostly "depressed" girls who were given drugs to stfu and greedy psychiatrists.

Very based of you :feelsokman:

Based if true and win cause you got kicked out

Good on you brocel. We need more of us fighting back against foids abd cucks and calling out their bullshit

It's not autism. After the 20th time you hear some vapid young cunt go on forever about her 3rd bf that week, even the counselors there want them to shut up.
Yeah, but saying Chad irl unironically is definitely autistic

In my gay theRapy group this girl was talking about how hard her life is and she's literally a Stacy and when she said that, I said "your life is fucking easy you can get Chad dick anytime and you can get money from simps" then she said my boyfriends name isn't Chad it's jake. This bitch is so stupid I told her about me being a KHHV and how hard it is to cope and some other guy gave me bullpilled advice and then I got kicked out the group fuck my theRapy group
you should have turned it into a theRAPEy group