Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Too afraid to apply for jobs because Im terrified of getting rejected, Ill end up a jobcel at this rate

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
After getting rejected by several different companies Ive just kind of given up at this point, I dont want to be rejected anymore, it hurts, I assume this is how it would feel like to get rejected by girls too

Its over

Try betatestingmaxing

I just go extreme lowinhib for 10 minutes

i defied the odds and got the first job i ever applied for kek

Tbh it depends what kind of job it is, Im applying for jobs you need a college degree for, I assume getting a job at a fast food joint would be easy

NEET > Wagecucking

lie on your resume / cv and apply at as many places as you can

get a government security clearance if you can, those bump up your pay since most "jobs" these days are just government welfare

Tbh it depends what kind of job it is, Im applying for jobs you need a college degree for, I assume getting a job at a fast food joint would be easy
cannot confirm I got fired from a fast food job and now nobody will hire me

are you applying for bullshit normie jobs or STEM though?
cannot confirm I got fired from a fast food job and now nobody will hire me

how the fuck did you manage to do that

Just don't be a total imbecile

maybe read the power of now its somewhat helpful. learn to meditate or stop thinking for 99% of your waking hours. you'll have less anxiety since more of your attention will be turned outwards. of course you might not get a job still but this is a good cope
also companies often post online as a last resort. why do that when they can just hire someone they know. you might have to go to a few of those networking events

Last edited:
Even if you have a degree, if they don't like you or your past career choices you get kicked out becaue of "not enough" experience.

After getting rejected by several different companies Ive just kind of given up at this point, I dont want to be rejected anymore, it hurts, I assume this is how it would feel like to get rejected by girls too

Its over
What is your domain/expertise ?
Do you even have a college degree ?

I was rejected by a balding manlet, it makes me laugh.

I couldn't even get a minimum wage job at any local store because every time I handed in my CV there were only foids managers taking them and they never hire ugly men

The whole job process today is a fucking joke, you're a number in an endless sea of numbers, who can be exploited & kiss ass the hardest, pick that one.

Jobs that require you worked another job like theirs for a certain amount of time are retarded.

What degree do you have?

None right now, supposed to graduate soon tho, this is my last semester
What is your domain/expertise ?
Do you even have a college degree ?

Yes I will have a STEM degree once I graduate in a few months, and Im applying to jobs that Im interested in (entry positions obviously) and I have familiarized myself through my coursework, my problem is I dont have any previous work experience lol and Im aspie too so I harcore fail the behavioral aspect of every interview I have