Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't sleep at night knowing I am 99% likely to end up in my 30s as a KHHV

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
This realization keeps me up at night and I cant even sleep because of it, I ran out of razors to cope with it so this thought scares me and suicidefuels me even further because 10 years from now I will be 30 and it will go by like a snap especially because I am not a kid anymore, I must rope before 30.

Im so sorry

Most of us are too high inhib to rope even the lowest inhib users on here, I am doing everything I can to build the courage to rope and I may need to lay off for the courage to do it.

Im so sorry

Most of us are too high inhib to rope even the lowest inhib users on here, I am doing everything I can to build the courage to rope and I may need to lay off for the courage to do it.
Well if i have had the opportunity aquiring a gun i would be gone already for sure

Well if i have had the opportunity aquiring a gun i would be gone already for sure
I can aquire one next year once I am 21, I am hoping I have the courage by then

20's can be difficult think it get a little easier past 30 until you get crushed by the endless cycle of waging just to survive another day.

20's can be difficult think it get a little easier past 30 until you get crushed by the endless cycle of waging just to survive another day.
Yeah fuck that, I dont want to live the single life of having to survive everyday

i coped until i went well over 30, and no one was bothered at all, it's like the world loves this shit

i coped until i went well over 30, and no one was bothered at all, it's like the world loves this shit
Meanwhile sex having men wageslaving remain happy and have a smile on their face

If you are a sex haver you could be working a dead end job that pays minimum wage surviving everyday and still be happy.

I turned a 30 yr old KHHV last month, it ain't easy.

Meanwhile sex having men wageslaving remain happy and have a smile on their face

If you are a sex haver you could be working a dead end job that pays minimum wage surviving everyday and still be happy.
literally know cases like that jfl, like on FB the guy made posts like 'i can't take this job anymore, i'm so tired' and the girl posted right under it 'hang in there and we'll go to the beach next week :kiss emoji: etc etc'

you don't need a relationship to be happy just think positive, inkel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned a 30 yr old KHHV last month, it ain't easy.
wait til you get grey hairs in mid 30s and how much ropefuel and frankly ERfuel that is

This realization keeps me up at night and I cant even sleep because of it, I ran out of razors to cope with it so this thought scares me and suicidefuels me even further because 10 years from now I will be 30 and it will go by like a snap especially because I am not a kid anymore, I must rope before 30.
I'm 21 years old and I dread the day I become a 30 year old KHHV. At least you are not alone, we are rotting with you. It won't get any better, we will either cope or rope, only the strongest will survive

I'm 29. It's over.

thats what i told myself from like 18 till now . Now im 31 and still kicking
You're that old? Why didn't you create an account on here earlier?
This realization keeps me up at night and I cant even sleep because of it
"bruh have u tried meditating :soy: " Personally, I take sleep meds to fall asleep. I'm on a high dosage and get slammed pretty hard. It makes me forget everything that's stressful and empties my mind.

literally know cases like that jfl, like on FB the guy made posts like 'i can't take this job anymore, i'm so tired' and the girl posted right under it 'hang in there and we'll go to the beach next week :kiss emoji: etc etc'
This right here.

If only we had a supportive girlfriend/wife that would make us feel better during difficult times, life would be so much more bearable. It doesn't even have to be sex. Just a simple text. Just a fucking emoji, mang... Even that would be something. Something to show us that there is someone out there, thinking about us, and wanting us to feel a bit better.

you don't need a relationship to be happy just think positive, inkel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I fucking hate it when normies regurgitate this mindless line. They've experienced affection, sex and relationships their entire lives, of course to them it's not a big deal. To them it's just something common, easily attainable, it means nothing to them. So of course they can't imagine what it would mean to us.

You're that old? Why didn't you create an account on here earlier?

"bruh have u tried meditating :soy: " Personally, I take sleep meds to fall asleep. I'm on a high dosage and get slammed pretty hard. It makes me forget everything that's stressful and empties my mind.
Meditating is a jewish redpill scam, just fucking sleep

Meditating is a jewish redpill scam, just fucking sleep
The Joke You Missed GIF - The Joke You Missed The - Discover & Share GIFs

I can aquire one next year once I am 21, I am hoping I have the courage by then
where from? I just hit 21 and I am also getting a gun license for that purpose

Yeah I've been there. Alcohol helps significantly with sleeping though. I don't really see the point in living for many more decades if I won't ever have a loving girlfriend/wife or friends to hang out with often.

Tbh, I also feel the same

same, is this what really awaits me?

A bit more respect to elder incels please!
Wasn't trying to come off as rude. I just didn't understand how you didn't discover this site or the blackpill earlier.

Wasn't trying to come off as rude. I just didn't understand how you didn't discover this site or the blackpill earlier.
Yeah i was joking too, i was lurking a lot earlier sometimes, but i was more active on other imageboards

It’s ok, it’s not that bad being >30 incel. I mean it’s bad, and worse than it was being <30 incel, but I’m alive and stuff.

Accepted many moons ago

Last edited:
@Elimin8tor nice job trying to hide it, but unfortunately everyone can see this:
IMG 3344

‘Sup Pacinotroon :feelsYall:
@Fat Link @PLA1092 Do your duty and ban dat troonay!
What lore do I need to know for this? Why is he tagging you ?

Yeah I've been there. Alcohol helps significantly with sleeping though. I don't really see the point in living for many more decades if I won't ever have a loving girlfriend/wife or friends to hang out with often.

He always does that when he makes a new alt, since he hates me for getting his first acc banned with my “soyfag infiltrator” thread

No. Don’t rope. I’m 24, and even though time is moving, I realize that there’s still hope. I honestly wish I could jump back 4 years in time to be your age.

He always does that when he makes a new alt, since he hates me for getting his first acc banned with my “soyfag infiltrator” thread
Found you an example in case you needed it:

This is giving me anxiety at 22

@PLA1092 here’s another example. One of the first things he did after making his last alt was leave a comment on my profile:
IMG 3346

It’s still right there on the front page. Enforcer also confirmed in the Ban Appeals megathread that this was a Pacinotroon account

@PLA1092 here’s another example. One of the first things he did after making his last alt was leave a comment on my profile:
View attachment 1158436
It’s still right there on the front page. Enforcer also confirmed in the Ban Appeals megathread that this was a Pacinotroon account
:feelsokman: