Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Tonight I failed to kill myself again.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
Parents threatened to kick me out (kicking me out means I become homeless) when I'm already felkling like absolute shit atm. Tried slitting my wrist cutting as deep as my body allowed, but it dind't work. I don't even bleed anymore. Insrtead of blood coming out it was just a gaping pink hole (or slit rather). I cna't take it anymore. After that I went outside for a walk around the block for a smoke, but it didn't work. I can't take it anymore. I can't continue living, but I also can't kill myself. Idk what to do.
Trying to get drunk rn and taking various drugs and gonna try again after that.

I wanna drink myself to death I have someone I know where I can buy multiple Xanax and overdose the thing is im
Broke so I can’t get any of these things I’m too broke to kill myself

I wanna drink myself to death I have someone I know where I can buy multiple Xanax and overdose the thing is im
I just toook random medications my parents had lying around. I'm not smart enough to find a drug dealer. just prescription medfs.

you guys today are suicidal asf mang :smonk: tone

you guys today are suicidal asf mang :smonk: tone
It's not just today. my anger builds up over time until the boiling point where I want to kill myself and fail. Adna fter that it starts from the start again

Brutal stuff man

Brutal stuff man
I can't take it anymore. All I do in my patheric life iswake up in the afternoon, open my pc and browse this shit forum and tiwtter constantly refreshing and it's just the same 5 posts over and voer and then I get shit on by my parents I just can't take it anymore idk what to do.

Gay af for using pills

find another copes fren, leave this forum for a while and distract yourself with another things
yeah and after that I only have twitter hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

yeah and after that I only have twitter hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
twitter is suicidefuel tbh, so much garbage and woke shit there, worse than reddit

twitter is suicidefuel tbh, so much garbage and woke shit there, worse than reddit
so what do you recommen I do? I literally HAVE NOTHING ELSE I have no money, no job, no friends, no mnotivatiomn to do anything.

Parents threatened to kick me out (kicking me out means I become homeless) when I'm already felkling like absolute shit atm. Tried slitting my wrist cutting as deep as my body allowed, but it dind't work. I don't even bleed anymore. Insrtead of blood coming out it was just a gaping pink hole (or slit rather). I cna't take it anymore. After that I went outside for a walk around the block for a smoke, but it didn't work. I can't take it anymore. I can't continue living, but I also can't kill myself. Idk what to do.
It makes me sad to see my brocels in these situations... this world deserves no mercy

so what do you recommen I do? I literally HAVE NOTHING ELSE I have no money, no job, no friends, no mnotivatiomn to do anything.

i'm broke as you too, my copes are very limited :feelsbadman:

I cut myself before work, and it started bleeding there. Not on the factory floor thankfully. They called an ambulance, took me to the ER and I got about 10 stitch's.

They debated about putting me in in-patient, they want me to go to an out-patient day program, we’ll see.

They debated about putting me in in-patient, they want me to go to an out-patient day program, we’ll see.
Idk what this means, but I went to psychiatry before. They don't care about you at all, they just want your money

Reddit is a totalitarian woke dictatorship. No free speech there because of the mods/admins and that shit karma system

like what
Find something to live for. Or kill yourself soon, living regretting yourself for almost 80 years is cuck .
hope you have peace brocel

I will rot in hell. I tiored my best to be nice to everyone, I believed in m,y faith and practiced it, but suicide is a sin
Study, find good hobbies... But don't rot, you'll have plenty of time for that when you're dead

Study, find good hobbies... But don't rot, you'll have plenty of time for that when you're dead
I don't WANT to rot. I'm actively tryin got find a job. It doesn't work. It's been 2 years I have been actively trying tog et a job. Nothing I do ever weorks out. I'm, autisticx and menbtally crippled. the world hates me. I am worth nothing,. nothing is lost when I die, I ontripe nothging.my own p[aren ts hate me and don't want anything to do with me.

Stop trying to kill yourself. You're just letting normies and foids win. Also attempting suicide but not going through it is literally a foid trait.

Stop trying to kill yourself. You're just letting normies and foids win. Also attempting suicide but not going through it is literally a foid trait.
I'll let them win if iut stops my suffering. They already won a long time ago. They ruined my life. 7 years ago my life was ruined, there's no changing that, no matter how hard I try. I admitted defeat years ago. I'm like adolf hitler. I'm damaged beyond repair.

I don't WANT to rot. I'm actively tryin got find a job. It doesn't work. It's been 2 years I have been actively trying tog et a job. Nothing I do ever weorks out. I'm, autisticx and menbtally crippled. the world hates me. I am worth nothing,. nothing is lost when I die, I ontripe nothging.my own p[aren ts hate me and don't want anything to do with me.
The job part I understand as I was in a similar situation but I wish you find one soon. About your parents, it sucks man. I really can't help you in this matter, but hang in there. Just don't listen to some retards on this forum telling you to rot or some shit like that.

The job part I understand as I was in a similar situation but I wish you find one soon. About your parents, it sucks man. I really can't help you in this matter, but hang in there. Just don't listen to some retards on this forum telling you to rot or some shit like that.
I used to be active on looksmax. for the last 3 years+ I did nothing but tryu to improve myself. It's all for nothing. nothing I dop works. I am cursed to fail.# years of self improvement for what,. I still get treated like shit by everyone I meet. I still can't get/keep a job. I still have trouble doing anything

JFL at overdosing with Xanax.

Worse you’ll get is a seizure.

What will happen is you’ll just black out, do shit that could send you in jail, and forget about it all the next day while feeling sleepy and like shit.

Gotta mix opioids and alcohol with benzodiazepines in order for it to have a fatal result, and even then you’ll have to do a shit ton in a small amount of time, and EVEN THEN, you’ll puke it all out.

Gotta mix opioids and alcohol with benzodiazepines in order for it to have a fatal result
It just always gets me high and I feel super good and watch Disney cartoon movies best cope ever tbh

It just always gets me high and I feel super good and watch Disney cartoon movies best cope ever tbh
I only get sad when I drink/take drugs. my hope is that it finally pushes me over the edge. I usually don't drink because of this

I only get sad when I drink/take drugs. my hope is that it finally pushes me over the edge. I usually don't drink because of this
ur taking the jewpills? i was suicidal a month ago, almost did it in a rainy night of February 19, but then i slept :feelskek:
now i'm in my meds and feeling less sadness and coping with this site

Third time is the charm!

Don’t do it when your parents are alive bro

ur taking the jewpills? i was suicidal a month ago, almost did it in a rainy night of February 19, but then i slept :feelskek:
now i'm in my meds and feeling less sadness and coping with this site
I used to. the effect wasn't that great and I was more scared of the sideffects. still have a ton of em lying around aty home. I considered selliong them but I don't think they're worth aynthing

Don’t do it when your parents are alive bro
despite all the abuse and negelct I love my aprents more than anything, but I can't take it anymore

despite all the abuse and negelct I love my aprents more than anything, but I can't take it anymore
Neither can I but I can’t do smth like that to my mother.

brutal, blood.
Are you able to work?

over

that's why I'm drinking,. to forget my worries
I have no access to drugs and alcoholic beverages my phone is my drug but it’s also making everything worse

it lowers testosterone according to every studi I could fin. I'm already not that far up so
me too but its a small price to pay to not feel sad