Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Tonight I failed to kill myself again.

nope. no job. have been looking for 2 eyars, no success
have you considered the army, blood?
it’s brutal but it puts food on the table and a place to stay with very little qualifications

over

have you considered the army, blood?
it’s brutal but it puts food on the table and a place to stay with very little qualifications

over
I considered, but I have extreme issues even app[lying for a job. applying for this one job took me multiple months of preparation

I considered, but I have extreme issues even app[lying for a job. applying for this one job took me multiple months of preparation
i’d try the pirates (navy) or land pirates (army) because they’re throwing money at anyone who can go. standards are low, if you want, dm me and I can give you some advice, Chico :feelsokman:

over

i’d try the pirates (navy) or land pirates (army) because they’re throwing money at anyone who can go. standards are low, if you want, dm me and I can give you some advice, Chico :feelsokman:

over
the issue is sending the application in the first place

Parents threatened to kick me out (kicking me out means I become homeless) when I'm already felkling like absolute shit atm. Tried slitting my wrist cutting as deep as my body allowed, but it dind't work. I don't even bleed anymore. Insrtead of blood coming out it was just a gaping pink hole (or slit rather). I cna't take it anymore. After that I went outside for a walk around the block for a smoke, but it didn't work. I can't take it anymore. I can't continue living, but I also can't kill myself. Idk what to do.
Trying to get drunk rn and taking various drugs and gonna try again after that.
Don’t kill yourself your conscious will be floating in an endless void for eternity. Just drugmaxx bro

u'll have to join the military and fight for zog. or something similar ogre

This Is the fate of NON NT

Wir sind in Deutschland alter und struggeln ? Health Care ist kostenlos " und neetbux auch . Aber wenn man mental langsam ist hat man halt weniger Freiraum"

Fühlt sich an wie ein Bauer aufm Schachbrett wobei man ein Läufer sein könnte ( NT )

@Swagpilled @Retardinator @Rotter @Luzifer @blkpillpress

I can't take it anymore. All I do in my patheric life iswake up in the afternoon, open my pc and browse this shit forum and tiwtter constantly refreshing and it's just the same 5 posts over and voer and then I get shit on by my parents I just can't take it anymore idk what to do.
Same

Try again and make sure you succeed this time

Wir sind in Deutschland alter und struggeln ? Health Care ist kostenlos " und neetbux auch . Aber wenn man mental langsam ist hat man halt weniger Freiraum"

Fühlt sich an wie ein Bauer aufm Schachbrett wobei man ein Läufer sein könnte ( NT )

bro du hast mich in meinem eigenen post getagged haha

meine eltern wollen UNBEDINGT dass ich zur therapie gehe. Aber ich hab nach mehreren Jahren festgestellt, dass das nur ein scam ist. Und ich will keine Neetbux, ich will arbeiten

I can't take it anymore. All I do in my patheric life iswake up in the afternoon, open my pc and browse this shit forum and tiwtter constantly refreshing and it's just the same 5 posts over and voer and then I get shit on by my parents I just can't take it anymore idk what to do.
Find a purpose in life bro. I think too much neeting is bad for mental health. I imagine that humans probably evolved to desire some purpose, some sort of cause to strive towards. This could be anything, but too much purposeless neeting at home is bad, I am 100% sure of that.

This is not a good place to be in

Go Burundi reject modernity