Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL today is the "international day for awareness of domestic violence against females"

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
how many days females got? why not make it as an awareness for violence against females AND men? wtf is this gay world
its just like mother day. all social media and news talk all about it, but father day? lmao who gives a fuck. he only provide.

giphy.gif

JFL putting thots in their place since .....

Men only get one day, and I thought it would finally be a time to hold women accountable for their crimes, just like how every other day we hold men accountable for their crimes. But instead, all we got was more blaming of men.

Here's an example. 364 days a year you can say "Men are bad parents" and have it count as valid feminist discourse. And as a man, shouldn't I be able to feel offended by that? So on Men's Day, I thought I'd be able to say "Hey I feel this way about that and I don't like how this toxic culture treats fathers like second class citizens y'all need to listen to your Judge Judy" but instead what I got was "Oh no, WE didn't say men were bad parents, MEN said men were bad parents. We were saying men were GOOD parents and that they should stop saying that they themselves are bad parents."

Nothing but blame shifting all day. It was a shitshow. I'd rather just not have a Men's Day if that's Twitter's idea of a Men's Day.

If I were a slightly more cynical fellow, it would be the one day of the year I'd choose to relieve both the constraints of morality and impulses of sexual frustration.

There was just International Girl’s Day, you have Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc. What do men get? Uh...International Men’s Day? Who cares! Father’s Day, not nearly given the same importance as Mother’s Day. It’s the same thing with diseases, men get barely a mention while women get walks, months, etc.

Yet men's day is meaningless in the eyes of a foid... Except Chad, he gets the wildest sex just like he does on his birthday for his "personality".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back