Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over @Fire has been rejected by a "nice" foid. This is a reminder that females don't care about us. Stop pursuing these stupid holes.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
@Fire made a thread awhile ago. In this thread, he gives his number to a female who was "nice" to him. He developed the courage to give her his number. He gave us an update. This is what he said in his update, "Day 5 of no call. Kek I'm never going back there again"
This is fucked up, it's been 5 days and she hasn't contacted him, that is an L for @Fire. If she was actually interested in him, she would have called or texted him within 24 hours. This goes to show that females nowadays don't view sub5 males as potential romantic or sexual partners. Here is what I have to say to those who are actively pursuing a female, they don't care about you, so stop wasting your time trying to get their attention. Being nice won't do shit to make her like you. Oneitiscels should learn from other peoples mistakes. All of you sub5 males should know by now that females are shallow. No matter how nice you are or how great your personality is, it's not enough to win her heart. These foids only give their hearts to guys that don't deserve it (obnoxious brutes, chads, alpha males, bad guys). Oneitiscels, you have no self respect if you are in "love" with a female that doesn't feel the same way for you. Only cucks do that.

When you talking to a female online, just know while you are putting your all into the conversation, she is talking to a hundred other guys at the same time.

If your on .is its because its over, Why chase girls?

Aren't u supposed to get a girls number then call her instead of the other way around

I'm too autistic to know tbh but I thought that was the way it goes

Aren't u supposed to get a girls number then call her instead of the other way around

I think so too. Maybe giving all the power to her gave her the ICK

Its more common for guys to ask for a girl's number.

Foids only contact Chad. He should have tried calling or texting and then if the foid doesn’t respond he is rejected.

Foids are up themselves and will never call JFL

Every foid from low tier Beckies to Gigastacies has dozens and hundreds of orbiters she could choose from at any moment.

There's just no fucking chance she will pick the ugly subhuman incel when she could pick better looking men. Like, no reason for them.

You're on this forum, 9.5k posts since may 10 2023. Come on now
I do other things irl, I'm not on here 24/7. You don't know me irl, and you are making false assumptions about me

The longer you posted on this site, the less likely you are to ascend.

The longer you posted on this site, the less likely you are to ascend.
The reason why I post here a lot is because I would rather socialize with other incels, not other normies because they are boring and uninteresting

Every foid from low tier Beckies to Gigastacies has dozens and hundreds of orbiters she could choose from at any moment.

There's just no fucking chance she will pick the ugly subhuman incel when she could pick better looking men. Like, no reason for them.
If only more men would realize this.

Who TF is that?

A bigfatnigga rapper