Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [dnr alert] I was going to donate to a domestic violence shelter, but I remembered I am incel

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★
So contrary to IT's stereotype of us I have a decent full-time job and actually contribute to society somewhat and go outside. Without getting too specific to dox, one of the things I do is hold a leadership role in a networking/professional association pertaining to my industry. And one event we did a while ago is a donation drive. The organization voted between a children's charity and a domestic violence charity. I voted for the children's charity but naturally all the roasties voted for the domestic violence one, so that's what ended up winning.

So the person organizing this sent out a list of the shit that would be useful to the charity to help foids who are homeless fleeing from the outgoing, confident personalities of the men they chose to fuck and breed with. Clothing, groceries, shit like that. As I was driving around town doing other errands I was debating whether or not to buy like a $50 grocery store gift card to donate. After all, I have a position of responsibility in this organization and would feel remiss not contributing to the same donation drive sponsored by this group I am on the board of.

But ultimately I reminded myself that women are not entitled to my money nor help. It is not my responsibility to pay out of my own wallet to help women pick up the pieces from their own shitty mating choices (especially when they are taking it out of my tax dollars already). After all, they are people too with their own decision-making faculties. They put themselves in that situation and have the ability to work and earn money themselves, it is up to them to take accountability for their own lives.

If in my 23+ years of life and the dozens of women I have interacted with, not a single one has let me go on a date with them nor fuck their birth-controlled STD-ridden cunts for 10 minutes, why should I give 2-3 hours worth of my wage to them? Nobody gives a flying fuck about my problems. There are no charity drives or awareness campaigns for guys like me who have colostomy bags and have been lonely and sexless all my life. Why cuck myself in this manner by giving money to used up roasties who decided to fuck a violent Tyrone instead of someone who wouldve valued them and treated them well?

So instead I finished up my own purchasing from the grocery store and deposited the $50 in my brokerage account to look out for my own financial future instead of the broken pasts of Chad's cum dumpster. Look out for yourselves brocels, cause society doesnt give a fuck about us the way they simp for irresponsible, entitled sluts.

It is not my responsibility to pay out of my own wallet to help women pick up the pieces from their own shitty mating choices (especially when they are taking it out of my tax dollars already). After all, they are people too with their own decision-making faculties. They put themselves in that situation and have the ability to work and earn money themselves, it is up to them to take accountability for their own lives.
. Look out for yourselves brocels, cause society doesnt give a fuck about us the way they simp for irresponsible, entitled sluts.
Why cuck myself in this manner by giving money to used up roasties who decided to fuck a violent Tyrone instead of someone who wouldve valued them and treated them well?
look out for my own financial future instead of the broken pasts of Chad's cum dumpster.

tried to read every single word

So contrary to IT's stereotype of us I have a decent full-time job and actually contribute to society somewhat and go outside. Without getting too specific to dox, one of the things I do is hold a leadership role in a networking/professional association pertaining to my industry. And one event we did a while ago is a donation drive. The organization voted between a children's charity and a domestic violence charity. I voted for the children's charity but naturally all the roasties voted for the domestic violence one, so that's what ended up winning.

So the person organizing this sent out a list of the shit that would be useful to the charity to help foids who are homeless fleeing from the outgoing, confident personalities of the men they chose to fuck and breed with. Clothing, groceries, shit like that. As I was driving around town doing other errands I was debating whether or not to buy like a $50 grocery store gift card to donate. After all, I have a position of responsibility in this organization and would feel remiss not contributing to the same donation drive sponsored by this group I am on the board of.

But ultimately I reminded myself that women are not entitled to my money nor help. It is not my responsibility to pay out of my own wallet to help women pick up the pieces from their own shitty mating choices (especially when they are taking it out of my tax dollars already). After all, they are people too with their own decision-making faculties. They put themselves in that situation and have the ability to work and earn money themselves, it is up to them to take accountability for their own lives.

If in my 23+ years of life and the dozens of women I have interacted with, not a single one has let me go on a date with them nor fuck their birth-controlled STD-ridden cunts for 10 minutes, why should I give 2-3 hours worth of my wage to them? Nobody gives a flying fuck about my problems. There are no charity drives or awareness campaigns for guys like me who have colostomy bags and have been lonely and sexless all my life. Why cuck myself in this manner by giving money to used up roasties who decided to fuck a violent Tyrone instead of someone who wouldve valued them and treated them well?

So instead I finished up my own purchasing from the grocery store and deposited the $50 in my brokerage account to look out for my own financial future instead of the broken pasts of Chad's cum dumpster. Look out for yourselves brocels, cause society doesnt give a fuck about us the way they simp for irresponsible, entitled sluts.
You made the right decision. Im 21 years old and i know better than to donate money to women who don't give a shit about me. Women say nobody is entitled to anything. Along this line of thinking, that means women aren't entitled to safety, protection, money, and other resources.

Women say nobody is entitled to anything. Along this line of thinking, that means women aren't entitled to safety, protection, money, and other resources.
Giga based.

Great work OP. Even if you did donate, the foids would not appreciate it.

Cuck

I might donate to a male victim of domestic violence. Often they are borderline incels who put up with public humiliation and private beatings and getting constantly cheated on just to have the tiniest taste of the good life like once a quarter.

If women were so compassionate they would have voted for the children's charity.

Domestic violence is fucking BASED when it happens to women.
99% of the time it's the women's fault.
I was I could donate to make it happen more.

I used to work full time until I got bullied out of it. I wish I was NT.

Vote with your dollar not by going to the ballot like a cuck. :yes:

So women vote for children to starve while giving support to women who like being roughed up by Chad. :feelsclown:

Incredibly based. I would have done the same thing. We're not entitled to a date? Well you're not entitled to my fucking money. That's fair.