Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Italy: 90 feminist groups and 130 women's shelters denounce and demand censorship of a campaign for awareness of violence against men

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1cv5bwi/90_feminist_groups_and_130_womens_shelters_sign/

I wonder what the "We don't need men's rights campaigns, feminism is already for everyone:soy::foidSoy:" types have to say in regards to this?

Feminists truly do this shit and then claim that they are the ideological underdog fighting for the oppressed and the marginalized:feelskek:. Fucking comical. "Muh patriarchy:foidSoy::foidSoy:", bitch, literally show me a single oppressive society where the discriminated against groups could act like this against movements to better the lifes of their oppressors. Violence against females is despised at every level of society and its eradication is seen as an indelible part of societal progess, meanwhile anti-male violence is tolerated to such an extent that women's groups can openly low-key support it like this, yet we are still supposed to believe that we live in a patriarchy where women are discriminated against:lul::lul:.

It's all about self-interest. They're not only a part of the movement to bolster their demographic, but rather themselves (individually). That's the level of microcasm that exists. Plain sight narcissism.

OvER for campaigncels.

The interesting thing is that in this page an article is linked which shows how two physically stronger women raped guys. Interestingly, it means that obviously being tall wasn't required for them, but it also means that men might simply rape more because they are more often physically stronger.

can't spell EquaLIty without the LIE

The interesting thing is that in this page an article is linked which shows how two physically stronger women raped guys. Interestingly, it means that obviously being tall wasn't required for them, but it also means that men might simply rape more because they are more often physically stronger.
True. It's actually really interesting when you get down to it. The studies I've seen on this actually often find that physical force is the one rape tactic which both genders use about equally often, because it's so rare, and that most of the gender differences in rape perpetration are due to men using other tactics more often.

Here's a pretty long post I made on this topic:

I advocate for violence against women

Well, I don’t know about Italy.

But, in USA, more men are victims of violence than foids.

It’s such a sick society that thinks that violence against men is less wrong than violence against foids.

If a man gets raped, everyone would laugh.
If a foid gets raped, it’s the worst thing ever.

When did men became so weak and cucked that they can have their movements be censored by literal feminist groups and women shelters

Italy? just send those foids to rapeugee island at this point

Every time men try to speak up about issues that effect them females have to act like it is an attack against them... This is why so many of us become anti-female, there is no other way, we cannot cooperate with them even if we want to because if we even have problems and have the audacity to voice them it is viewed as a threat to "women's issues."
The more you learn about the female nature the more you slowly begin to hate them.

Every time men try to speak up about issues that effect them females have to act like it is an attack against them... This is why so many of us become anti-female, there is no other way, we cannot cooperate with them even if we want to because if we even have problems and have the audacity to voice them it is viewed as a threat to "women's issues."
The more you learn about the female nature the more you slowly begin to hate them.
At this point there's no need to hide. Its a full-blown war. Speaking for myself, I do not support gender equality or whatever their idea of equality is, I support full blown female enslavement.

of course its a western euro country. they have to make a point to be as progressive as possible for some reason

To feminists, everything is a zero sum game. This culture war has been going on for decades for them. If they can't win at every single instance, then they've lost. Of course they'll take a mile for every inch you give them under this mentality.

Feminism is about female supermacy, it's literally in the name.

They have less needs for eroticism and male body also

When did men became so weak and cucked that they can have their movements be censored by literal feminist groups and women shelters

Because "feminist groups" and "women shelters" are backed by big business, big government and ZOG.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1cv5bwi/90_feminist_groups_and_130_womens_shelters_sign/

I wonder what the "We don't need men's rights campaigns, feminism is already for everyone:soy::foidSoy:" types have to say in regards to this?

Feminists truly do this shit and then claim that they are the ideological underdog fighting for the oppressed and the marginalized:feelskek:. Fucking comical. "Muh patriarchy:foidSoy::foidSoy:", bitch, literally show me a single oppressive society where the discriminated against groups could act like this against movements to better the lifes of their oppressors. Violence against females is despised at every level of society and its eradication is seen as an indelible part of societal progess, meanwhile anti-male violence is tolerated to such an extent that women's groups can openly low-key support it like this, yet we are still supposed to believe that we live in a patriarchy where women are discriminated against:lul::lul:.

damn, bennito mussolini needs to come back from the dead and have these whores executed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back