Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today i got gigaboner from sniffing foid’s shoes

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
while all coworkers were busy with clients i sneaked into locker room and started sniffing shoes of the most attractive foid who also always wears nylons. Got hard instantly and tbh wanted to jerk off right there and coom in her boots but was too afraid that someone may come in. I did this multiple times throughout the day :lul: :lul: :lul:

soo why do you guys share locker rooms? :worryfeels:

Don't do this. I did something similiar at work once and almost got caught.
When your brain is full of cum you don't care about anything but if you get caught it's gonna be fucking over and might take years to recover from that shit.

based and degeneratepilled
i used to do that when i was a kid but stopped after i got caught

When your brain is full of cum you don't care about anything but if you get caught it's gonna be fucking over and might take years to recover from that shit.
speeloader this!

elab how you almost got caught :feelswhere:

9BE55B0B 2D95 4BF7 9622 F52F6E3D946A

This is what happens when femorrhoids dont give us sex

Someone got a foot fetish.

i used to sneak in to the girl's locker room before PE and sniff their shoes and stuff, I was about 12. I stopped after they caught me there. Luckily they just thought i was looking through their things. I didn't try it again.

I also was daydreaming that I could stop the time and fuck her feet while she’s frozen
i remember when i was in highschool my fantasy was for the time to stop and have sex with any foid i want :feelscomfy:

speeloader this!

elab how you almost got caught :feelswhere:
When I used to part time by cleaning offices I'd jerk off in a corner sometimes. Once I almost got caught by my supervisor. It's not an interesting story.
I also once followed this 6'9 aryan 8/10 gigafoid and filmed her with my phone. She caught me filming and I just walked away.
I had enough close encounters with shit like this to stay away from it. Also I was a teenager in both cases. If I got caught now I'd probably get crucified JFL.

are you an adrenaline junkie? just go to the restroom :feelskek:
It actually was pretty exhilarating, but I thought I was alone, and I was for like 95% of my job.

I love the smell of sweaty foids

What zero pussy does to a mf

Sniffing someone's shoes is vomitfuel tbh

I wish furries were real and i could smell their paws
They will be real some day. Imagine the smell of a sweaty furfoid though. I think I would coom instantly

while all coworkers were busy with clients i sneaked into locker room and started sniffing shoes of the most attractive foid who also always wears nylons. Got hard instantly and tbh wanted to jerk off right there and coom in her boots but was too afraid that someone may come in. I did this multiple times throughout the day :lul: :lul: :lul:
Giga Based.

I want a female to rest her bare feet on my lap while I rub and smell her feet.

fakecel, you had a foids feet molecules inside you.

just sniff a foids nasty shoes theory

OP can look forward to the upcoming summer, her shoes will smell even more.

But don’t get caught.

Did it smell like fesikh? @tehgymcel420

When Chad gets caught doing this: ‘Teehee, do you like that?’

That's fucking disgusting.