Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today i got gigaboner from sniffing foid’s shoes

Yeah I got a foot fetish, too. Sometimes I wonder if it's from being shy and looking down constantly as a boy.

Fucking creep

Fucking creep
just stupid

while all coworkers were busy with clients i sneaked into locker room and started sniffing shoes of the most attractive foid who also always wears nylons. Got hard instantly and tbh wanted to jerk off right there and coom in her boots but was too afraid that someone may come in. I did this multiple times throughout the day :lul: :lul: :lul:
I have a foot fetish and even I would never do this. Damn come on bro :feelswhat:
i used to sneak in to the girl's locker room before PE and sniff their shoes and stuff, I was about 12. I stopped after they caught me there. Luckily they just thought i was looking through their things. I didn't try it again.
Jesus you’ve got some enormous balls to be sneaking around in the girls locker room

Last edited:
I will never understand foot fetishes, and sniffing a foid’s shoe is plain cucked not to mention gross

I will never understand foot fetishes, and sniffing a foid’s shoe is plain cucked not to mention gross
maybe the femoid pheromones in the shoe activated the erect penis response in his body

i wish i had a sister, i would try to sniff her panties too tbh just to see if i'd get erect

maybe the femoid pheromones in the shoe activated the erect penis response in his body
Most likely. Back when I approached girls, one time I held a girl's hands and as a result of doing so I had an absolutely fucking raging boner, then I was walking around with a semi for a good 10 minutes after approaching her, and I coomed a little on the journey home. JFL. It doesn't take much.