Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

to my fellow blackcels on this sub (not really just for black lol)

Valinor said:
Went to a mostly black middle school and was bullied mercilessly by the blacks there. 

Girl I know went to a mostly black high school and was pushed against a wall and molested, being threatened with "haha we are gonna rape you after school" and is now so mentally damaged that she can't function anymore. 

In short, fuck off with this shit. Blacks can't be incels as society caters to you monkey fucks and you still fail because of your underdeveloped brains. White women drool for you because of Jewish brainwashing. Black society is parasitic and the only solution is returning you all to Africa. Couldn't care less about your "problems".

"blacks can't be incel"
why are there black people here then?

"white women drool for you"
they only drool for the attractive ones bro, same goes for all races

"couldn't care less about your problems"
understandable

uglylifematters said:
I've heard similar stories from white people who grew up around black people. if you don't mind me asking what kinds of things would they say?

That doesn't happen. The majority of bullying these days is the cool black kids picking on white betas.

Kointo said:
In some cases it's true, but not in most cases. In most cases the victim goes on to be a normal liberal person.

but true nonetheless. and yeah second part is true also

RE: to my fellow blackcels on this sub

Blackpill101 said:
Piss off with this SJW bullshit. Blacks in their communities treat whites harshly. Just ask most white kids who went to an all black high school. The civil "rights" movement was a mistake; we should have controlled African Americans (especially the male ones) from displaying their primitive behaviors.

Blacks aren't discriminated against they just have lower IQs and confuse their personal failures with an anti-black conspiracy.

[img=1024x896]https://i.imgur.com/oCjEPfy.png[/img]

Dingus_Incel said:
Blacks aren't discriminated against they just have lower IQs and confuse their personal failures with an anti-black conspiracy.

Brutal /pol/ post. Muh it's because we are poor n shieeet!! Tell that to the many impoverished whites in SA and some states like West Virginia.

Dingus_Incel said:
Blackpill101 said:
Piss off with this SJW bullshit. Blacks in their communities treat whites harshly. Just ask most white kids who went to an all black high school. The civil "rights" movement was a mistake; we should have controlled African Americans (especially the male ones) from displaying their primitive behaviors.

most people of most races are low iq

Blackpill101 said:
Brutal /pol/ post. Muh it's because we are poor n shieeet!! Tell that to the many impoverished whites in SA and some states like West Virginia.

>Muh it's because we are poor n shieeet!!

Actually, when you adjust for income, massive disparities still exist. 

[img=530x454]https://randomcriticalanalysis.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/google-chrome14.png[/img]

[img=527x278]https://educationrealist.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/satscoresbyraceincome91.jpg[/img]

The truth is, when you come right down to it, African Americans are some of the most privileged people on Earth. Its hilarious to watch them get IQ-cucked by people from some of the poorest parts of the world who come to America and run circles around them in education and employment. Its amazing to see people from Romania, Russia, rural China, Guatemala, and Pakistan come here and make it one generation while blacks sit around and complain how hard they have it!

uglylifematters said:

Half the people are below the mean. Half are above.

uglylifematters said:

Doesn't change the stats posted in that post. Go back to Africa.

I experience racism everyday as I live in the South. Also noticed that it's not just white people but indians and Asians are also racist to black people

uglylifematters said:

iq_by_country.png

It really depends on nuture and education.

Captvic said:
I experience racism everyday as I live in the South. Also noticed that it's not just white people but indians are also racist to black people

Black people are the most racist! Look at this woman demand these immigrants leave America and give her free handouts. SHIEET!!!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM[/video]

Valinor said:
uglylifematters said:
Doesn't change the stats posted in that post. Go back to Africa.
what did those black kids do to you lol

Captvic said:
I experience racism everyday as I live in the South. Also noticed that it's not just white people but indians and Asians are also racist to black people

I've heard in some areas down there it's really bad. ive noticed the thing with Asians too, but with them I don't think they know enough black people. they pretty much just treat us like that because they ALWAYS believe every stereotype

Dingus_Incel said:
Captvic said:
I experience racism everyday as I live in the South. Also noticed that it's not just white people but indians are also racist to black people
Black people are the most racist! Look at this woman demand these immigrants leave America and give her free handouts. SHIEET!!!
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZo1We9FJRM[/video]
stop it bro. you know there are ignorant people in every race.

Blackpill101 said:
Lmao so you're a commie faggot; this explains why. You're telling me that "hurr durr whites invaded other countries years ago so we should have revenge imposed on us because of that." Ignorant, bluepilled Normie thinking. Europeans were also the first to legally end slavery, and every race in history has participated in some form of imperialism and conquest. Plus blacks in Africa benefited from so-called imperialism, since they would be living in huts if we Europeans didn't show them the light.

White nationalism simply implies that Europeans should remain the vast majority in the nations which was founded by them. I do not see any criminal idea behind this. Plus, how is that black nationalists resistance working out in SA, for example. Are you saying that killing a DNA displacing SA whites is a good and peaceful thing, lol?

Im communist because only communism can solve the majority of problems of the hummanity (this includes INCELDOM) and free the race.

Or you think that your nazi-fascist companions cares about you and us??? You are dumb.

Europens never did NOTHING of good with Africa, they colonized the continent, enslaved his people, SENT THEM (The blacks did not went to stop in USA and EU because they want, i think you dont know this) to other continents and looted the country. If you think these actions are beneficials you are really sick.

And as i said, the white colonizer brought the black people to USA (afther to massacre the natives) and EU. 

Dont cry now, the land is our too. Good luck trying to kick us out, not even the bourgeoisie support you.

> "Blacks can't be incel. Looks don't matter for them"
> "Blacks are ugly monkeys. Everyone thinks they're ugly"

Cognitive dissonance.

Yes I have been discriminated for being a ginga.

This thread turned into an IQ thread.

I hardly doubt the people obsessing over it, have an IQ above 85+ themselves lol.

Im asian and african. I have never faced racial discrimination, but im sure it may have happened and i didnt even know it.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Yes I have been discriminated for being a ginga.

are you serious or just playing?

exactly. some of the dudes are on here acting like the losers on inceltears tbh

idkwattodowithlife said:
This thread turned into an IQ thread.

I hardly doubt the people obsessing over it, have an IQ above 85+ themselves lol.

latest

[attachment=897]

NANI!?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSgpU70MZno[/video]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 11.15.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 11.15.10 PM.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 130
uglylifematters said:
are you serious or just playing?

exactly. some of the dudes are on here acting like the losers on inceltears tbh

Dead serious. But I guess it's also funny in a way.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Dead serious. But I guess it's also funny in a way.

whats funny lol I think I'm missing something

uglylifematters said:

Ginga means ginger. I'm not black.

Solitarian_Walker said:
uglylifematters said:
Ginga means ginger. I'm not black.
man I'm retarded. my bad bro

Yes.

Going to a white minority school the blacks frequently targeted whites for violence and robbery because we "oppressed" them and because racism was the root cause of their failures in life (apparently).

Also i experienced a lot of casual racism from south Asian people from India. They don't consider whites equals and never really treated me as a friend when i was in school. They also think white people are all stupid retards.

Lol at the racists on this thread.

Society bullies and rejects us incels as whole and you have resentment towards the people who can relate to you because of their race?

Pathetic.

uglylifematters said:
Kointo said:
uglylifematters said:
lmao this seems so true in some case
I posted the facepalm because the post I quoted was stupid.
doesn't really seem all that stupid though tbh. look at the thread as proof

a-virgin-nigger said:
On the rare occasion but not really tbh. It was all lookism.
how old are you?

a-virgin-nigger said:
uglylifematters said:
Kointo said:
uglylifematters said:
lmao this seems so true in some case
I posted the facepalm because the post I quoted was stupid.
doesn't really seem all that stupid though tbh. look at the thread as proof

a-virgin-nigger said:
On the rare occasion but not really tbh. It was all lookism.
how old are you?

alright thanks for the info brother

What's with the racism in this thread? Some of you deserve to be incel if you're going to treat others like inferiors.

Anyone can be racist, it doesn't matter what culture they come from.

Black lives matter is a sad attempt to give rights to a general low IQ minority to take revenge on society because of their own incapability to integrate in.