Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy To Jesselyn Cook from HuffPo, we know exactly why you chose to ignore that blackpill archive thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Dear Mrs. Cook,

This is what we think you keep ignoring that "blackpill archive thread" in your week long series on incels. Please correct us if we are wrong.
  1. Lack of sufficient IQ: Most of those threads are backed by actual research papers and statistical analysis. You need to have enough IQ to fully understand and absorb those scholarly articles, which you certainly don't possess.

2. Lack of proper academic background: Moreover, to understand, analyze and refute those research articles you need to have the proper academic background. In other words, scrutinizing those articles means you are actually challenging the findings and conclusions made by those academicians who wrote those papers. We should also remember that the authors of those papers/statistics are full time academicians working in universities. Publication is a vital part of an academic role, the authors build their entire academic career based on those publications.

3. Tutorial Mode: We understand it's way easier to make report about a thread on "Women should be burned alive" than a thread on "Evolutionary psychology and human mating strategy". The meme "women lives on a tutorial island" is actually writing itself. Writing a thorough investigative report with a sufficient analysis on our "blackpill" philosophy is way more taxing and time consuming than shit-posting on twitter about your bf snoring with his dog.

4. Pay: We also understand whatever shit you write you will get the same fucking pay, so why bother? You are actually exploiting your employer "HuffPo" as your betabuck.

5. Cheap Audience: Yea, reporting on a thread made by some edgy teen will attract more readers than a "boring" scientific analysis on blackpill. Are your readers that cheap?
Btw, there is one blog where a PhD tried to debunk the "blackpill", you could at least plagiarize some shit from there, you even failed to do that. We used to think you are all "brave strong Independence" women after all. JFL @ your level of (((journalism))).

So what we suggest, please move your fat ass from that tutorial island and show us some real shit. If you can convincingly and logically debunk the conclusions that we have come to from all those statistics and research articles, then I swear, I will leave this forum, go home, build a huge statue of a woman's vagina and start worshiping it.

best
chudur-budur

Last edited:
Lmao @
"best
chudur-budur"

:lul:

66E1A3F8 0689 447A AA32 AA91541AF924

Like she's actually going to read this.

This thread is correct, but you also have to look at her actions from a business standpoint. An article about some incel who thinks "woman should be burned alive" will bring in a lot more viewers than a conclusive article regarding evidence for the blackpill.

She is too low IQ, don't waste your time.

You're the best curry poster here.

Dear Mrs. Cook,

So what we suggest, please move your fat ass from that tutorial island and show us some real shit. If you can convincingly and logically debunk the conclusions that we have come to from all those statistics and research articles, then I swear, I will leave this forum, go home, build a huge statue of a woman's vagina and start worshiping it.

best
chudur-budur

God tier post

This thread is correct, but you also have to look at her actions from a business standpoint. An article about some incel who thinks "woman should be burned alive" will bring in a lot more viewers than a conclusive article regarding evidence for the blackpill.

Yea, you are on the spot, this is called yellow-shit-journalism. Feed what people want to eat.

Dear Mrs. Cook,

This is what we think you keep ignoring that "blackpill archive thread" in your week long series on incels. Please correct us if we are wrong.
  1. Lack of sufficient IQ: Most of those threads are backed by actual research papers and statistical analysis. You need to have enough IQ to fully understand and absorb those scholarly articles, which you certainly don't possess.

2. Lack of proper academic background: Moreover, to understand, analyze and refute those research articles you need to have the proper academic background. In other words, scrutinizing those articles means you are actually challenging the findings and conclusions made by those academicians who wrote those papers. We should also remember that the authors of those papers/statistics are full time academicians working in universities. Publication is a vital part of an academic role, the authors build their entire academic career based on those publications.

3. Tutorial Mode: We understand it's way easier to make report about a thread on "Women should be burned alive" than a thread on "Evolutionary psychology and human mating strategy". The meme "women lives on a tutorial island" is actually writing itself. Writing a thorough investigative report with a sufficient analysis on our "blackpill" philosophy is way more taxing and time consuming than shit-posting on twitter about your bf snoring with his dog.

4. Pay: We also understand whatever shit you write you will get the same fucking pay, so why bother? You are actually exploiting your employer "HuffPo" as your betabuck.

5. Cheap Audience: Yea, reporting on a thread made by some edgy teen will attract more readers than a "boring" scientific analysis on blackpill. Are your readers that cheap?
Btw, there is one blog where a PhD tried to debunk the "blackpill", you could at least plagiarize some shit from there, you even failed to do that. We used to think you are all "brave strong Independence" women after all. JFL @ your level of (((journalism))).

best
chudur-budur

Just imagine how mad this makes her. She's not used to getting bad feedback in her bubble of progressives. Probably hurts her 1000x more than any guy online who disagrees with you over anything.

"um, this blackpill is toxic and just because it's true doesn't mean it's right. tee hee just be yourself"

Just imagine how mad this makes her. She's not used to getting bad feedback in her bubble of progressives. Probably hurts her 1000x more than any guy online who disagrees with you over anything.

Whores like her actually face 0 challenge in the work environment, I have seen this in first person. Specially if the boss is a thirsty beta-male cuck, whore employee can get away with anything.

"um, this blackpill is toxic and just because it's true doesn't mean it's right. tee hee just be yourself"
They do be like that though :feelskek:

Whores like her actually face 0 challenge in the work environment, I have seen this in first person. Specially if the boss is a thirsty beta-male cuck, whore employee can get away with anything.

I know the type. Foids in general face very little challenge but progressives, yeah, absolute zero.

giphy.gif

You are also one of my fav posters here.

"Hey hey now! Don't argue using facts and logic! That's just the white-male patriarchy oppressing women's rights to use their emotions to win debates! Women's opinions should be respected, and used to decide how men live their lives!"
-Sincerely,
A Colossal Bitch

Last edited:
Hey Jesselyn the roastie bitch, if your so obssesed with us you should make a TV show featuring us where everyone on this site runs a train on you.

Gold post, should be stickied. That bitch needs to see this.
@mental_out

Last edited:
Hey Jesselyn the roastie bitch, if your so obssesed with us you should make a TV show featuring us where everyone on this site runs a train on you.
kek.
"Hey hey now! Don't support your arguments with facts and logic! That's just the white-male patriarchy oppressing women's rights to think using emotion! Women's opinions should be respected, and used to decide how men live their lives!"
-Sincerely,
A Colossal Bitch

Respec women bruh, respec the shit out of them.

@mental_out
Sticky this, she gotta see this thread.

why are you guys even trying?
normies and especially foids will never be able to see the ugly truth.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

From my experience, incel-orbiting Femoids LOVE when they do a bait and receive attention for incels, is basically the anti-matter version of beta orbiting, the average roastie that pass his times obssesing with some ugly virgins in the internet like we are some new species that she wants to study, dissociate, and so some social experiments to see how we reacts to her actions/presence absolutely crave their ego, it made it feel special that she makes the incels hate on her particularly instead of all femoids in general.

So yeah, stop giving jesselyn Cock attention, let's instead hate on David Futelle, Basedshadman or Tim Squirrel, they deserve more our attention that some dumb cunt that is too on an chicken to bash other people like Trump or the Russians.

I think another approach would be to make her be introspective...

Dear J,

1. Do you think posting flattering pictures of your body in the majority of your posts (especially your busom/chest area) perpetuates sexism experienced by feeeahmayles? Even your profile is an "ass shot". Do you think this is a professional way to conduct yourself that suggests journalistic integrity & vetted reporting? How would you perceive a male colleague posting shirtless-pics or close-ups of his crotch area in public social-media posts? Do you think this would advance or detract from his career propects?

2. Have you ever felt that most of your achievements are predicated on your looks or conventional-attractiveness to others? I'm not saying you don't do fine work....you obviously don't need to write like Garcia Marquez or even Malcolm Gladwell to do a workman-like standard at your job. The scope of my question can be getting hired over lesser conventionally-attractive BUT equally qualified women to getting your articles fawned over by your male colleagues and friends. BTW: Most of the male attention you receive is predicated on your youth/fertility. IT IS absolutely true that women become invisible to society past a certain age or if not invisible, defininitely not catered to. Think of how a female aunt or female mentor in your office is treated compared to you.

In truth, you probably won't care because in a decades time you will likely not be as ambitious in your "career" and won't be working and will be living in a gentrified suburb of a major city. After all, those yoga classes won't attend themselves and in truth, a woman's increase in education-level actually decreases the workload she takes on. Typically, because she is married to someone of equal or greater earning (hypergamy) thus it makes no sense for her to continue the stress of working when *** "nothing is more important than being a mom." OR "once you have a child...its not about YOU anymore!" and other such largely-accepted tropes that notice women say...but men cannot say without being ridiculed.

I'm not asking you these questions out of any anger but genuine curiosity. I recently read somewhere that said the PRIME DIRECTIVE of society is to make sure that "NO white woman EVER suffers any discomfort!" It was written satirically, but did make me reflect on that the only countries with feminism/policies are countries with majority white women. Why do you think that is so?

Also don't let this place get to you. In a decades time you will be spending most of your take viewing Pinterest for knick-knacks to clutter your large residence (thanks to your successful husband) or taking pictures of food you are eating to post on Instagram.

Thanks for considering answering my questions.

Regards, K

*** I think that once a child reaches 4 years of age there is a 95% chance they will reach adulthood, statistically speaking. Unless you are actively plan on raising a Tom Brady or Bill Gates superachiever, there really isn't that much need to be super-fixated on your children. After all, despite your involvement in their upbringing, they may choose to be real estate agents or doctors or housewives, which is largely out of your control.

Last edited:
I think another approach would be to make her be introspective...

Dear J,

1. Do you think posting flattering pictures of your body in the majority of your posts (especially your busom/chest area) perpetuates sexism experienced by feeeahmayles? Even your profile is an "ass shot". Do you think this is a professional way to conduct yourself that suggests journalistic integrity & vetted reporting? How would you perceive a male colleague posting shirtless-pics or close-ups of his crotch area in public social-media posts? Do you think this would advance or detract from his career propects?

2. Have you ever felt that most of your achievements are predicated on your looks or conventional-attractiveness to others? I'm not saying you don't do fine work....you obviously don't need to write like Garcia Marquez or even Malcolm Gladwell to do a workman-like standard at your job. The scope of my question can be getting hired over lesser conventionally-attractive BUT equally qualified women to getting your articles fawned over by your male colleagues and friends. BTW: Most of the male attention you receive is predicated on your youth/fertility. IT IS absolutely true that women become invisible to society past a certain age or if not invisible, defininitely not catered to. Think of how a female aunt or female mentor in your office is treated compared to you.

In truth, you probably won't care because in a decades time you will likely not be as ambitious in your "career" and won't be working and will be living in a gentrified suburb of a major city. After all, those yoga classes won't attend themselves and in truth, a woman's increase in education-level actually decreases the workload she takes on. Typically, because she is married to someone of equal or greater earning (hypergamy) thus it makes no sense for her to continue the stress of working when *** "nothing is more important than being a mom." OR "once you have a child...its not about YOU anymore!" and other such largely-accepted tropes that notice women say...but men cannot say without being ridiculed.

I'm not asking you these questions out of any anger but genuine curiosity. I recently read somewhere that said the PRIME DIRECTIVE of society is to make sure that "NO white woman EVER suffers any discomfort!" It was written satirically, but did make me reflect on that the only countries with feminism/policies are countries with majority white women. Why do you think that is so?

Also don't let this place get to you. In a decades time you will be spending most of your take viewing Pinterest for knick-knacks to clutter your large residence (thanks to your successful husband) or taking pictures of food you are eating to post on Instagram.

Thanks for considering answering my questions.

Regards, K

*** I think that once a child reaches 4 years of age there is a 95% chance they will reach adulthood, statistically speaking. Unless you are actively plan on raising a Tom Brady or Bill Gates superachiever, there really isn't that much need to be super-fixated on your children. After all, despite your involvement in their upbringing, they may choose to be real estate agents or doctors or housewives, which is largely out of your control.

God tier post, make a separate thread with it you retard.

She won't read your posts because you're not white.

She has to push the neo-nazi agenda and you're standing in the way of that.

She won't read your posts because you're not white.

She has to push the neo-nazi agenda and you're standing in the way of that.
Fair enough.

Dear josselyn (or whatever your name is) please be my gf i swear i will treat you like a true gentelmen.

From my experience, incel-orbiting Femoids LOVE when they do a bait and receive attention for incels, is basically the anti-matter version of beta orbiting, the average roastie that pass his times obssesing with some ugly virgins in the internet like we are some new species that she wants to study, dissociate, and so some social experiments to see how we reacts to her actions/presence absolutely crave their ego, it made it feel special that she makes the incels hate on her particularly instead of all femoids in general.

So yeah, stop giving jesselyn Cock attention, let's instead hate on David Futelle, Basedshadman or Tim Squirrel, they deserve more our attention that some dumb cunt that is too on an chicken to bash other people like Trump or the Russians.
If she is into gathering subhuman ethnic orbiters then it's completely over for her, it's over for HuffPocel.

Screenshot 20180729 061905

https://goo.gl/images/yVYC7w

https://goo.gl/images/tALdjo

Our favourite foid/roastie/stacy stalker doing what she does best. Sexually objectifying herself by playing upon her erotic capital. In between writing crap about us.

Now she's here with her Chad boyfriend.

https://goo.gl/images/pg61T2

Meghan Murphy is another farce. Complains about the patriarchy in feminist cunt oops I mean feminist current. Doesn't want to fuck lesbian land whales though or Tom boy dyke circus side shows.

:blackpill::incel:

Now woman complains about nearly sexually harassing Jesselyn Cook.

Really couldn't make this shit up could you.

https://mofopolitics.com/2018/06/01/jesselyn-cook/

Last edited:
God tier post, make a separate thread with it you retard.

Thanks.

Best to put all the threads directed to her in one place. Might be a good idea to retitle this thread "ATTN: Jesslyn Cook/Huffington Post" and then have a mod STICKY it. You want her soy boy/fellow journalist/managing editor.... to tell her "Y'know Jess, those subhuman incels DO make some pretty good points. Could you write an article focusing on the substance of their arguments rather than juvenile flame-troll comments???"

Someone else posted this point but I can't find where.......That is NOT a Chad. Just for semantics and to keep the lexicon consistent no need to to overrate. They are actually pretty looksmatched, although she has her youth temporarily elevating her. That guy is just about a 6. If there was an actual Chad like the guy below interested in her, one can only imagine the myriad of ways she would try to dump her boyfriend.

A PROTOTYPICAL "CHAD"

Matthew+Noszka+Joe+Jeans+Bella+Hadid+Celebrate+GWvPBBcRcczl.jpg

NOTE: NOT AN AVERAGE WHITE GUY LIKE HER SOYFRIEND

I really don't see the point to this. Society hates incel men on a primal level. No matter what you do, they'll deny the blackpill, whether by ignoring you, or doing it forcefully, or misrepresenting your ideas. They want us out of sight and out of the gene pool.

Just to remind ourselves. It was never about engaging with discussion with us. It was always about authoritarian censoring with a moralistic self righteous sanctimonious veneer. Backed up by her feminazi & femistasi femoid pals & betacuxx & blue pilled Incel pals who are attempting to cannibalize us like the kapos & sinderkommandos in the concentration camps.

She & her pals are elitist, supremacist & tyrannical. She's been invited to debate the black pill theory & our own lived experiences but she doesn't want to. We've effectively closed her down on Puffpo by limiting her article generation.

(@JessReports)

Fyi sweetie. Recording & reporting on what people shit post doesn't make you a journalist it just makes you a parrot honey.
Can whoever wants to here join Twitter & counter them there please? Can the real @incelsme on Twitter please wake up & start challenging that piece of work via linking to our threads if at all possible please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180729-085333.jpg
    Screenshot_20180729-085333.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20180729-085519.jpg
    Screenshot_20180729-085519.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20180729-085538.jpg
    Screenshot_20180729-085538.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 20180729_090718.png
    20180729_090718.png
    244.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
JFL at giving attention to this roastie

Sticky this

Truth. I bet this spoiled middle class femoid has never actually experienced a man ever argue with her over anything, ever. It must be like a weird hallucinogenic for her.

Just to remind ourselves. It was never about engaging with discussion with us. It was always about authoritarian censoring with a moralistic self righteous sanctimonious veneer. Backed up by her feminazi & femistasi femoid pals & betacuxx & blue pilled Incel pals who are attempting to cannibalize us like the kapos & sinderkommandos in the concentration camps.

She & her pals are elitist, supremacist & tyrannical. She's been invited to debate the black pill theory & our own lived experiences but she doesn't want to. We've effectively closed her down on Puffpo by limiting her article generation.

(@JessReports)

Fyi sweetie. Recording & reporting on what people shit post doesn't make you a journalist it just makes you a parrot honey.
Can whoever wants to here join Twitter & counter them there please? Can the real @incelsme on Twitter please wake up & start challenging that piece of work via linking to our threads if at all possible please.

Also this. Incels.me has a twitter account running by the mods - guys, stop being lazy and use it.

Last edited:
Truth. I bet this spoiled middle class femoid has never actually experienced a man ever argue with her over anything, ever. It must be like a weird hallucinogenic for her.

THIS^^^

Women face 0 challenge.

TBH I don't think its the progressives that keeps her life in a positive-feedback loop. It is her LOOKS. If she was unattractive, she would accentuate it by looking butch.

I mean, lets be real, no guy is going to argue with her as long as there is a small likelihood he might get to date her. And these are guys who are around her age...one can only imagine how well she is treated by her 45yo+ bosses for whom she is probably like a breath of air from being with their dumpy-assed crow's-footed wives.

However, eventually the compliments and wide-eyed attention she gets from her followers will wane as her attractiveness decreases while her weight increases. I am convinced some aspect of post-partum depression in feaahmayles, aside from hormonal changes, is linked to them consciously/subconsciously knowing that their "free drinks & life on tutorial mode" just got derailed.

I'll do you one better.

Dear Mrs. Cook:

Get raped by a pack of niggers and die slowly.

Sincerely,

Me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back