Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Negative Perception/Discrimination of Short/Ugly Men are Severe. "You had to make those short guys almost like god to make them desirable"

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Looks don't only make a difference for women. Does New York Giants' cornerback Jason Sehorn get so much attention just because he's a top athlete? Is that why he was featured in Sports Illustrated for Women?

You probably know about the famous Kennedy-Nixon debates — people listening on the radio thought Richard Nixon had won. Those watching TV thought the handsome John F. Kennedy won.

When Texas Sen. Phil Gramm sought the Republican nomination for president in 1996, he said: "The real question is whether someone as ugly as I am can be elected." Within months, Gramm dropped out of the race.

In studies conducted at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts Institute of Technology researchers Itzhak Aharon, Nancy Etcoff, Dan Ariely, Christopher F. Chabris, Ethan O'Connor, and Hans C. Breiter have used magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technology to look at the activity in men's brains when they were shown pictures of beautiful women's faces. Breiter and his colleagues found that the same part of the brain lights up as when a hungry person sees food, or a gambler eyes cash, or a drug addict sees a fix. Essentially, beauty and addiction trigger the same areas in the brain.

Some researchers link this addictive pursuit of good looks to evolution. Anthropologist Helen Fisher, suggests that primitive man might have unconsciously thought that a pretty woman had a better chance of bearing healthy children.

Likewise, evolution may have led women to prefer taller men.

McGinty helped ABCNEWS put together an experiment to test just how willing women are to date shorter men. We brought together several short men and asked them to stand next to taller men. We invited groups of women to look at the men and choose a date.

To see if the women would go for short guys who were successful, ABCNEWS' Lynn Sherr created extraordinary résumés for the shorter men. She told the women that the shorter men included a doctor, a best-selling author, a champion skier, a venture capitalist who'd made millions by the age of 25.

Nothing worked. The women always chose the tall men. Sherr asked whether there'd be anything she could say that would make the shortest of the men, who was 5 feet, irresistible. One of the women replied, "Maybe the only thing you could say is that the other four are murderers." Another backed her up, saying that had the taller men had a criminal record she might have been swayed to choose a shorter man. Another said she'd have considered the shorter men, if the taller men had been described as "child molesters."

The desire for tall men begins very young, apparently. ABCNEWS gave elementary school students a test, asking them to match a small, medium or large figure of a man with a series of words. The kids overwhelmingly linked the tall figure to the words strong, handsome and smart. They linked the short figure to the words sad, scared and weak. More than half of the kids also chose to link the short figure to the words, dumb, yucky and no friends.

"so whats going on here? You had to make those short guys almost like God to make them desirable, right?"
"We finally made him God"
20/20 hired two men and two women to apply for jobs. The clearest difference between them was looks while they shared similar education and work experience backgrounds. To match them up more closely, we rewrote their résumés to match.

Mark, who was our more attractive applicant, and Mike, the more ordinary-looking one, both had corporate experience and had run their own companies. Donia, our more attractive female applicant, and her counterpart, Amy, both had been secretaries and saleswomen. A consultant trained them so their behavior matched.

Hidden cameras captured interviewers being warmer and friendlier to the better looking applicants and being less friendly to the other applicants. With Amy and Donia, for example, one job interviewer told Amy employees got a 45-minute lunch break but with Donia the interviewer said there was a flexible policy about lunch. Who got the job offer? Donia. Amy never even got a call back.

We ran similar tests using Mike and the especially good looking Mark. Would looks make less of a difference when the interviewers were judging men? Apparently not. On the first interview, for a sales job, the interviewer told Mike he'd call him later but he never called. With Mark, the interviewer was eager to have him return for a tryout day.

"It's a non-conscious process," said Tom Cash, a psychologist at Old Dominion University. "They assume that more attractive people have an array of valued characteristics."
https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123853&page=1

Leave The West. In the Third World, almost everyone is short and ugly. Fuck America, I hope some troops get killed in a roadside bomb today.

This was posted like last month. But yeah. Sui fuel for us manlets if there ever was one

The thing i can't get away with, is that even short femoids all want tall Chad, this completely kills all potential opportunities for manlets.

This was posted like last month. But yeah. Sui fuel for us manlets if there ever was one
I've only seen the video posted. This had more info besides that and was more scientifically backed.

Lol I've seen this video 100+ times already we get it guys

Thailand is literally our last hope, soon that will become saturated with chads and manlets will die out.

I'm ugly and somewhat fat but at least I'm 6'0.

I feel deeply for fellow incels who are manlets. Femoids don't just discriminate against... they are open and cruel about it.

Jason Sehorn...I remember that guy, he sucked big-time for the Giants. He married some whiny actress, Angie Harmon. Tom Cruise would be a character actor if he didn’t have his surgeries, he looked OK with the recessed jaw as a young man but gl being taken seriously at 25+ with that. Women want the guy to not just be taller but TOWER over them, you hear them say “I want to be protected”, no it’s that they want to sic their guy on incels who annoy them.

Jason Sehorn...I remember that guy, he sucked big-time for the Giants. He married some whiny actress, Angie Harmon. Tom Cruise would be a character actor if he didn’t have his surgeries, he looked OK with the recessed jaw as a young man but gl being taken seriously at 25+ with that. Women want the guy to not just be taller but TOWER over them, you hear them say “I want to be protected”, no it’s that they want to sic their guy on incels who annoy them.
Subjects of eve are really satanic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back