Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To be honest this place is racist as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
And I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't need to hear any more bs on equality.

If you want some place with no racism maybe Reddit or facebook is more of your liking. But can you honestly say they're any better?

The fact is race like height, face etc is genetic and affects who you are and how people see you.

Bluepillers will tell you we are all one race, the human race. But ignorant comments like that will only hurt you more by keeping you ignorant.

The fact is ethnic issues have existed since the dawn of man. The Grug tribe hated the brug tribe for looking different. In history every big multicultural empire had ethnic tensions that could never be really resolved. Romans, ottomans, russians etc. Hell even Chinese empires had ethnic issues and they all look the same or at least are very similar.

It's better to accept that races are different and are treated differently in society. That way you know what to expect and how to adjust accordingly.

Do you want to be delusional like those dumb curries who think they are equal to a white Nordic looking guy? You're just setting yourself up for disappointment at best and worst a lifetime in jail.

Race and ethnicity are sensitive topics the government rather you not talk about especially if you're in America where stability is affected. But for your own sake, it's best to be aware so YOU can personally plan and prepare accordingly.

Only whitecels like racism here lol

When you try bartering with them, they offer you a pebble for an entire goat.

Fucking cunts I tell you.
Grug no like when they do that. Grug sad.

I'm not really racist myself (though I am very misanthropic), but I appreciate being able to say whatever you want without fear of persecution

I’m a blackcel, I don’t mind racism because it’s true 90% of the time. You aren’t supposed to take racist statements at face value

Maybe if you look like Roshan or whatever white looking curry Chad is popular.

No luck if you're a Southerner though
I was in curryland and I saw guys that easily mogged Europeans because of their unique coloring.

I’m a blackcel, I don’t mind racism because it’s true 90% of the time. You aren’t supposed to take racist statements at face value
Based blackcel.

From building monuments to eating rotting fish, talk about a descension!
Jfl if you think modern day Egyptians share the same DNA as the ancient Egyptians.

I mean most of the racist content is from ethnicels tbh. All of the stormfrontcel guys get banned typically.

I mean most of the racist content is from ethnicels tbh. All of the stormfrontcel guys get banned typically.
There's not enough inter European racism tbh. Such as shitting on Anglos for having bad teeth and even worse looking slags.

If the mainstream narrative pushed that the races were different then burgerland would be in complete chaos. People unironically think that we are all the same inside and that the only differences that we see are cultural rather than racial. JFL.

You are not better than a foid whore if you put people down and support their murder because of their ethnicity. I hate racists more than foids and I will always stand up for my fellow sandcels and other ethnics.

Just remember, racism is cool here as long as it isnt shitting on whites

20200312 143641

If the mainstream narrative pushed that the races were different then burgerland would be in complete chaos. People unironically think that we are all the same inside and that the only differences that we see are cultural rather than racial. JFL.
suicide rate would skyrocket for ethnics. right now white middle aged divorced men sepuku the most. but if the racepiller was taught in schools, ethnicels would be doing the school shootings and young ethnic roping in hundreds of thousands yearly.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 60, Bluepillers: 87)

:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

Racism exists because you keep talking about it
full

in the end racism is a branch of lookism
ethnics are just uglier

Daily reminder that most people who call themselves "Jews" nowadays are not descendants of the Judah Hebrew tribe but rather Europeans who converted to talmudism (not Torah) around the seventh century.

"Anti-semitism" doesn't apply cause they aren't semitic. They're white Talmud supremacists.

Most racists here would admit that when it comes to women your politics and world views are pointless anyways. I'm a white nationalist and a race realist but I know that white woman would choose an average looking black guy over my ugly ass. Even if white women were completely loyal to white men they still wouldn't choose me.

You'll be happy to know that us racists are more miserable than you think. White nationalism isn't a cope. It's just another blackpill.

incel community is one of the only ones where the population is like 50 percent ethnic

Racepill is strong

I'm just unsure whether races that are vastly different from each other in terms of looks & mentality (northern europeans, east asians & sub-saharan africans) should share the same living space. They are probably gonna end up fighting each other. Better off separated imo.

You'd think the curries would know what's up considering they have the caste system.

I can't believe it. I only get to live once and I was born a currycel. What type of world does this to a person, WTF did I do to deserve this torture???