Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Fesikh pill destroyed me

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I was racepilled in stages. First I accepted that I was ugly, because being beautiful is directly proportional to how white you are. Next I realized that me and my people were genetically inferior, that we are lower IQ, that's why so many ethnics believe in religion. I then took the Zabbaleen pill, realizing that my people were good for nothing slum dwellers who've accomplished nothing.

But all of this I share in common with many ethnics, The Fesikh pill is not universal. All ethnics no matter how inferior they are have some sort of cuisine, even curries. Egyptian sand niggers eat rotten fish, that's more pathetic than eating bats and dogs. It not only smells and tastes horrible, but they're actually getting sick from it.

This is one of the worst racepills I've ever taken, as @Amacko puts it, we are the worst at everything.

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

Even dogs wouldn't eat fesikh.

cope by this logic swedes are also a part of this since they eat surströmming (fermented fish in a can of shit)

cope by this logic swedes are also a part of this since they eat (fermented fish in a can of shit)
I'm aware of surströmming, but at least they have some other foods. Fesikh is literally considered the finest delicacy in Egypt. Also, Swedes are tall and beautiful so they can eat whatever they want and still slay.

maybe we shouldn’t reproduce. It won’t change anything though since a few sands not reproducing won’t effect anything. The only thing I hate more than being sand are toilets

maybe we shouldn’t reproduce. It won’t change anything though since a few sands not reproducing won’t effect anything. The only thing I hate more than being sand are toilets
How do you feel about sand toilets?
RTR3TS3T-870.jpg

How do you feel about sand toilets?
RTR3TS3T-870.jpg
Same as any other ethnic foid (curry,asain,etc) just want a white guy to ascend with or rich guy to leech off of since they come from shitholes, or just like any female, chad

Some things they get right though, like sugar cane juice and falafel.

on par with my cultures "cuisine" its all carbs with half a vegetable leaf

It's over for non-whites

@Amacko Do you agree with this?

@Amacko Do you agree with this?

Damn that’s a long post, but I get the gist. I agree that Egypt is a shitty country and really nobody can be proud to be from there except those who think they are the greatest nation in the world. They’re deluded as fuck
I can seriously shit on Egypt all day but it just happens we are from there and there’s nothing we can do about it

Damn that’s a long post, but I get the gist. I agree that Egypt is a shitty country and really nobody can be proud to be from there except those who think they are the greatest nation in the world. They’re deluded as fuck
I can seriously shit on Egypt all day but it just happens we are from there and there’s nothing we can do about it
I find it funny when Egyptians think they are superior to any one.

Reminder:

Blue eyed mogger

I find it funny when Egyptians think they are superior to any one.
Sad really tbh. Nobody can control where they are born and if they can’t immigrate to other countries they’re stuck learning the traditional Egyptian way of being corrupt and having bad genes. Just like india or China, but when they are proud of that shit it makes me laugh. Maybe one day they’ll learn to stop reproducing but they’re only digging themselves deeper into a hole

Sad really tbh. Nobody can control where they are born and if they can’t immigrate to other countries they’re stuck learning the traditional Egyptian way of being corrupt and having bad genes. Just like india or China, but when they are proud of that shit it makes me laugh. Maybe one day they’ll learn to stop reproducing but they’re only digging themselves deeper into a hole
Egyptians are even lower than curries and ricecels, I didn't think it was possible to be so inferior.

Might be funny from where you're standing, but I'm ashamed to be related to these subhumans.
I hate all the people at my local church and relatives who weren’t born in America. They’re so deluded it’s not even funny. The more ethnics that come to the US the more 3rd world it becomes. But they stay in Egypt it’s shit as well. There’s no winning. Sand massacre when?

I hate all the people at my local church and relatives who weren’t born in America. They’re so deluded it’s not even funny. The more ethnics that come to the US the more 3rd world it becomes. But they stay in Egypt it’s shit as well. There’s no winning. Sand massacre when?
Literally the most superstitious people in the world. They're probably gonna spread corono to each other through communion, they probably believe the "blood of christ" can neutralize the virus.

I wish I was part of any other group, I'd even be willing to trade places with a (non Muslim) curry.

Literally the most superstitious people in the world. They're probably gonna spread corono to each other through communion, they probably believe the "blood of christ" can neutralize the virus.

I wish I was part of any other group, I'd even be willing to trade places with a (non Muslim) curry.
Literally some sand dude got fired from his job and most people from the church spout shit like “god didn’t want you to work there, he has better plans for you” no bitch he was either shit at his job or too ethnic and ugly. Everything they do they have a to bring in Christ to feel good about themselves. We are a meme ethnicity boyo we deserve the Nuke. I would rope but they made me believe in hell growing up and I can’t just forget about it even if it’s fake.

Literally some sand dude got fired from his job and most people from the church spout shit like “god didn’t want you to work there, he has better plans for you” no bitch he was either shit at his job or too ethnic and ugly. Everything they do they have a to bring in Christ to feel good about themselves. We are a meme ethnicity boyo we deserve the Nuke. I would rope but they made me believe in hell growing up and I can’t just forget about it even if it’s fake.
We're pathetic tbh. Are you a member of /r/ExCopticOrthodox? They're not blackpilled, but it's nice to see people criticizing some part of sand culture.

We're pathetic tbh. Are you a member of /r/ExCopticOrthodox? They're not blackpilled, but it's nice to see people criticizing some part of sand culture.
No tbh might check it out

Was just reading that reddit thread, if you scroll down there's some Coptic clown claiming to be a kangz and saying that he is superior to other Arabs n shit.

i had 75 grams of protein in one meal today

I remember one of my dad's Egyptian friends brought him some fesikh. Everyone was complaining about the smell.

I remember one of my dad's Egyptian friends brought him some fesikh. Everyone was complaining about the smell.
Egyptians are beneath animals, even animals wouldn't eat rotten fish.