Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To be honest this place is racist as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
everyone is racist

Ox8ycOM.jpg
:chad:

And I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't need to hear any more bs on equality.

If you want some place with no racism maybe Reddit or facebook is more of your liking. But can you honestly say they're any better?

The fact is race like height, face etc is genetic and affects who you are and how people see you.

Bluepillers will tell you we are all one race, the human race. But ignorant comments like that will only hurt you more by keeping you ignorant.

The fact is ethnic issues have existed since the dawn of man. The Grug tribe hated the brug tribe for looking different. In history every big multicultural empire had ethnic tensions that could never be really resolved. Romans, ottomans, russians etc. Hell even Chinese empires had ethnic issues and they all look the same or at least are very similar.

It's better to accept that races are different and are treated differently in society. That way you know what to expect and how to adjust accordingly.

Do you want to be delusional like those dumb curries who think they are equal to a white Nordic looking guy? You're just setting yourself up for disappointment at best and worst a lifetime in jail.

Race and ethnicity are sensitive topics the government rather you not talk about especially if you're in America where stability is affected. But for your own sake, it's best to be aware so YOU can personally plan and prepare accordingly.

You almost had me on the first part...then I read the rest of your post. :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Most racists here would admit that when it comes to women your politics and world views are pointless anyways. I'm a white nationalist and a race realist but I know that white woman would choose an average looking black guy over my ugly ass. Even if white women were completely loyal to white men they still wouldn't choose me.

You'll be happy to know that us racists are more miserable than you think. White nationalism isn't a cope. It's just another blackpill.
I am German and I feel entitled to a German or Nordic woman, simply because it’s the most natural instinct and desire to preserve your own kind. Interracial relationships should be banned and outlawed, especially because here in 95% of the cases a German woman who hooks up with a non-white man. Thus leaving even many normies sexless and more importantly childless. It’s so cucked that German men accept this.
I don’t hate black peopl,ethnics, curries etc. especially not the fellow incels, but everyone should stick to their own kind.

White women hate ugly non-white men more than any nationalist ever could, even if women tend to be the most vocal Sjws, anti-racists, and all the other Pseudo-equality bullshit . I on the other hand try in fact to treat anyone with respect, despite my particular perspective on society.

in my desperation I would have been ok with noodlewhore, but now after some bad experiences I will not do any effort to approach them.
Racism exists because you keep talking about it
full
How is the newest sjw inventio called in Finland?
Häm Was the word?Everyone is included? I immediatly ask myself if women would support this concept if it would mean giving ugly men a chance to proof to be good partners.

Last edited:
yeah no shit. EVERYONE is race woke. but its rude to talk about in person.