Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

to all those people saying to leave because not 18

• Thread starter Deleted member 35226
  • Start date
Deleted member 35226

Deleted member 35226

Self-banned
-
You need to go rope, Stop being a normie piece of trash if i wanted to get made fun of i would go outside, You people know nothing about my situation or why i am incel (autism, adhd, manlet, abusive childhood) im never going to ascend i have no height no genetics and no social skills

it’s ok bro I’ve seen your face and u are truecel stop worrying about it

You really think i didn't do that, I can't take anymore its too expensive i grew only 3 inches i would've been 5'2 if not for GH its mega over for me :fuk:
it’s ok bro I’ve seen your face and u are truecel stop worrying about it
just go rope and don't type on my post again fag

Zoomers are discriminated for being born after 2000, even if we are already adults.

Zoomers are discriminated for being born after 2000, even if we are already adults.

I don't know why but the thought of someone being born after 2000 just makes me crack up with laughter

I don't know why but the thought of someone being born after 2000 just makes me crack up with laughter
Just because we were born in a new millennium doesn't mean you boomers shouldn't take us seriously. Y'all are old folks to me.

stfu faggot u aren't a truecel unless 18+, many normies lose their virginity at 17

You need to go rope, Stop being a normie piece of trash if i wanted to get made fun of i would go outside, You people know nothing about my situation or why i am incel (autism, adhd, manlet, abusive childhood) im never going to ascend i have no height no genetics and no social skills
Do you hate foids?

Over for autistic men, dude. Society can shove it.
Babagagaga baba Gaga aga no ded srs @SergeantIncel y u let ppl under 18 in?
Like OP said, we don’t know about his situation.