Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tired of these JBB or BBC threads mang

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
JBB or BBC niggermaxx threads are the LARGEST cope i've ever fucking seen mang
thugmaxxing literally doesn't work because it's not productive and gets you shot because you got caught rocking the wrong color.
I rather be white where life could actually be a lil easier mang, I could probably pass off as a fucking normie and not be on this shit website ldaring

Blacks aren't as athletic as you think btw, we literally hold the worse genetics as like over 50+% of blacks are overweight in the fucking states
niggas are considered one of the ugliest races to be right alongside curry

no im not fucking white worshipping, it's literally true tho that being white is a bigger advantage and makes it easier to be normie+
to the cumskins that got fucked with their genetics, it's over broh
not saying that JBW is the key to "ascension" but it's a boost in the looks department

people like me, @sneed (not chuck) and @depressedblackcel have proven this JBB theory so cope that its funny mang

bloods gang gang

if you're nigger,
fucking so over chico

I view JBB in the same light that I do JBW. No thugmaxxing as a manlet subhuman with no actual ties to gangs or any of the hood whores that are probably prostitutes anyways, JFL. :feelsjuice:

Very true, I always ask people why are black people hated everywhere? Even when we don't reside there we are hated immensely (China for example started blaming covid on black foreigners JFL). JBB is actually so stupid and mods should just ban those that say that crap. Being black is a massive failo. Black people are seen as terrifying and ugly (wish it wasn't true) and if you don't fit into the stereotype that a black man should be (tall, loud, athletic, funny, dancer) then you are so fucked. And the worst part is that black people on average grow up so much more poorer than other races in the west. I grew up dirt poor so from the jump, I've had 0 copes. There's 0 self hate when you say white people have more advantages over non whites especially black people, everyone knows deep down that this is true.

JBB or BBC niggermaxx threads are the LARGEST cope i've ever fucking seen mang
thugmaxxing literally doesn't work because it's not productive and gets you shot because you got caught rocking the wrong color.
I rather be white where life could actually be a lil easier mang, I could probably pass off as a fucking normie and not be on this shit website ldaring

Blacks aren't as athletic as you think btw, we literally hold the worse genetics as like over 50+% of blacks are overweight in the fucking states
niggas are considered one of the ugliest races to be right alongside curry

no im not fucking white worshipping, it's literally true tho that being white is a bigger advantage and makes it easier to be normie+
to the cumskins that got fucked with their genetics, it's over broh
not saying that JBW is the key to "ascension" but it's a boost in the looks department

people like me, @sneed (not chuck) and @depressedblackcel have proven this JBB theory so cope that its funny mang

bloods gang gang

if you're nigger,
fucking so over chico
A lot of whitecels find it very difficult, or actually have it hard and find it difficult to make money and go to some other country

that's why they hate JBW so much

also a lot of these theories have definitions that aren't in line with normal english; there are tons of contradictions and this alienates people feeling left

For example if I can think of the shortest ugliest white guy with blue eyes, I would say JBW doesn't work

Thankfully these guys aren't being banned or alienated from the communities but these bullshit concepts like JBB or BBC or JBC are still prevalent

I agree. Any kind of racebaiting is pointless & stupid. Point is, Chads of all races exist and we all get mogged by members of our own race & others every single day.

I agree. Any kind of racebaiting is pointless & stupid. Point is, Chads of all races exist and we all get mogged by members of our own race & others every single day.
I wish I could be Chad or Chang mang

so fucking over

Jbc is the only legit theory