Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm african, I'm supposed to have a BBC....

Is Burundi a rich country ? Why trade one third world for another ?
Poorest country in the world. I will be a god there, My countrys currency holds way more value than their currency

Dick size is usually directly proportional with height tbh
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:I used to think being short doesn't affect your dick size, but it's actually over

I am able to neetbux in chadstralia at least

I get a bit over 400 per fortnight for basically nothing

If you are not doing anything, I think you have to do weekly appointments and show you applied for 10 or so jobs, not that hard when you can just do it online

I am considered to be studying though right now, so I just have a phone appointment once a week and they basically ask me nothing just encourage me to study, idk why but each time I have had a foid doing the appointments with me.

You do have to send some sort of proof you are enrolled somewhere which I did

Although I have to go in for an in person appointment in a bit, to meet my new foid person who is in charge of me now, I barely leave the house as is so slight inconvenience kek

If anything interesting happens I might make a post about it.

Low dht growing up wasted bbc genetics