Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's that time of the year again

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the non-NT and facepill
★★★★★
Brutal. It's summer over here and the tall CHADs from my city are going to be all around the city with their JB girlfriends meanwhile I am rotting away.

Fucking garbage genetics , mang it literally never began for me I was born and it was ovER since the beginning getting the worst genetic combination of non-NTness, ugliness and manletism.

You know you're a genetic garbage when you are facially ugliest from your entire bloodline also the shortest I think that my entire family height mogs me except my grandmas.

I don't know what I did to deserve this shit also I am so inept to the point of being unable to do basic shit literal cripple If I lived in the US I would have already been on disability check but unfortunately I live in a shithole.

I've never mogged anyone in my entire life. No matter where I go I'm always the underdog.

Even the balding Indian janitor at my gym framemogs me.

A cope I picked up when I got my car last year (at 22 cos dutchcel) is driving around rural areas. Outside, no people, just driving on country roads.

A cope I picked up when I got my car last year (at 22 cos dutchcel) is driving around rural areas. Outside, no people, just driving on country roads.
-
This :yes:

Yes

Very therapeutic...- I bring music & audio books and enjoy the drive

For non-drivingcels, this can also be done while walking somewhere quiet and scenic, like an isolated beach
--

-
This :yes:

Yes

Very therapeutic...- I bring music & audio books and enjoy the drive

For non-drivingcels, this can also be done while walking somewhere quiet and scenic, like an isolated beach
--
Cycling through rural areas is also nice, though you'd have to drive/get public transport there if you live in a metropolitan area, which might be a problem. Certainly a worthwhile getaway for the afternoon, anyway!

What does JB mean?

I've seen it on this forum a lot but I've never bothered to learn it's meaning?

I can't stand going outside during the day. I'll stick to going outside at night with a ski mask on.

It's fag month here and all the gays are acting like they own the place.