Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of hearing "Get yourself a job" or "Why don't you work?"

hartz4cel

hartz4cel

Reich und schön? Nein das war ich nie
★★★
I don't get those normies who think getting a job would be good for my mental health, when It's actually the complete opposite.

Just the idea makes me sick. Imagine being surrounded by NPCs who talk the whole day about their normie bullshit and laugh like donkeys, while i'd be trying to work in silence without being disturbed, just to earn some money (I know there are different kind of jobs, but I can only get shitty jobs where you have to interact with normies). That would definetly be NOT good for my mental health. Those fags should just stop interfering in others lives and deciding what's good for them and what's not. If I don't want to work i have my good reasons for it.

But respect to all wagecels. How do you cope with being surrounded by all those annoying NPCs at work?

i can tell you there is no link whatsoever between working and being respected by society, getting women, etc

i wish there were, but there really isn't

society just gives respect and pussy to whoever was popular in highschool, and that's about it

i can tell you there is no link whatsoever between working and being respected by society, getting women, etc

society just gives respect and pussy to whoever was popular in highschool, and that's about it
Yeah, the only thing that matters is looks. I'd rather live isolated on some remote island than work.

go get some bitches

I don't get those normies who think getting a job would be good for my mental health, when It's actually the complete opposite.
When I had a job I literally seen my mental and physical health deteriorating my first week in.

When I had a job I literally seen my mental and physical health deteriorating my first week in.
Same with me. I tried several jobs for one or two weeks before quitting because it fucked my mental health.

I can't get a job

I can't get a job
Image   2023 04 27T205731123

How do you cope with being surrounded by all those annoying NPCs at work?
no but the strong need for money in order to survive overwhelms the feeling of disgust when seeing normies
if i could i would neet but i also want to career maxx and have more money in the future, i don't want to spend the rest of my life in this stupid shit hole

Just the idea makes me sick. Imagine being surrounded by NPCs who talk the whole day about their normie bullshit and laugh like donkeys, while i'd be trying to work in silence without being disturbed, just to earn some money (I know there are different kind of jobs, but I can only get shitty jobs where you have to interact with normies). That would definetly be NOT good for my mental health. Those fags should just stop interfering in others lives and deciding what's good for them and what's not. If I don't want to work i have my good reasons for it.

But respect to all wagecels. How do you cope with being surrounded by all those annoying NPCs at work?
I don't cope at all. And take everything that's insulting my way and it usually hurts mentally. But now. I'm numb to it. Whatever happens is the world's fault and not mine.

no but the strong need for money in order to survive overwhelms the feeling of disgust when seeing normies
if i could i would neet but i also want to career maxx and have more money in the future, i don't want to spend the rest of my life in this stupid shit hole
Careermaxing as an incel?

Careermaxing as an incel?
yes
i need money and i can't neet like other people. also i want to improve my financial status in the futur and buy a new house

yes
i need money and i can't neet like other people. also i want to improve my financial status in the futur and buy a new house
How do you even careermax as an incel? IT?

my job ranges somewhere between "this is okay I guess" and "fuck this shit are you kidding me"

Society has fucked my brain beyond repair, they can pay for me to live.

I left the Corpo office today, in my suit and tie, because I don't want to look casual in that sort of environment, the fellow corporate drones judge you for that shit.

Anyway, I get on public transport, and just get dirty looks from people. I get that I'm 'ugly' but you are treated as literal trash because you do the "socially correct thing" of not being a fucking degenerate. It doesn't matter, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I ended up sitting next to this one woman, that previously interviewed me for another role and rejected me for someone else (she literally looks like a vulture).

I overheard her talking to some soy faggot about how she judges applicants for tech jobs based on how they look, and not even in a "physically attractive" sense, one comment was literally, "This applicant looks like he has been working for 15 years" and therefore "doesn't fit."

It is such a fucking joke.

It's more like one item on a checklist unless you are good looking

Fuck globohomo

Work from home or get jobs where you are alone most of the time, like trucker, security guard.

I ended up sitting next to this one woman, that previously interviewed me for another role and rejected me for someone else (she literally looks like a vulture).

I overheard her talking to some soy faggot about how she judges applicants for tech jobs based on how they look, and not even in a "physically attractive" sense, one comment was literally, "This applicant looks like he has been working for 15 years" and therefore "doesn't fit."
Women love HR because they get to judge and reject people based on arbitrary, selfish criteria and get paid to do so. They are sadistic beings.

This. I work to survive and it makes me miserable because my job sucks ass. Many such cases. Doesn’t help you get women unless there’s real high end status and/or wealth attached to your position.

Basierter Hartz 4 Cel . Wenn man immer noch arbeiten WIll , wenn dein Chad Counterpart Model Spielt " und 2 - 4K im Monat Verdient Und einfach mal Besser ist als du because muh Genetics . Oder ne Doppelt So Alte Fotze wie du über 3K Online Zieht ( Via OF , insta etc )

Dann hast du halt noch nichts kapiert . Lass die Anderen den Boden Lutschen und gönne dich an Deren Steuern ( hartz 4 )

@Swagpilled @Retardinator @Luzifer @nice_try @Gott _mit _uns94

Work, GrAY.
I’m tired of paying welfare neet taxes. i want to buy muh more alcohol.

over

Basierter Hartz 4 Cel . Wenn man immer noch arbeiten WIll , wenn dein Chad Counterpart Model Spielt " und 2 - 4K im Monat Verdient Und einfach mal Besser ist als du because muh Genetics . Oder ne Doppelt So Alte Fotze wie du über 3K Online Zieht ( Via OF , insta etc )

Dann hast du halt noch nichts kapiert . Lass die Anderen den Boden Lutschen und gönne dich an Deren Steuern ( hartz 4 )
Naja glaube er ist Ausländer da find ich dass nicht so toll wenn einer NEET ist und uns cucked

Ok

My desire to not live in poverty outweighs my social anxiety disorder. I will die alone but I still want to buy myself nice things and live in a decent home.

Post-covid my work policies changed and I can work at home 3-4 days per week. 95% communication with coworkers is done through text messages on teams or email. Pre-covid, when I had to be in everyday, it was definitely brutal.

Last edited:
I use their bullying as motivation to defeat them. I try to see it as a learning experience to learn how I can better defeat normies. And also so that my mind will have the idea of being extremely sadistic towards NPCs. so every time they screw with me i set my mind to be sadistic towards them. the idea being that every horrifying interaction with a NPC is a lesson about them that i can use against them in the future. But yeah they are brutally insufferable and its much better to not put yourself in that situation in the first place. I was actually amazed at how brutally insufferable they are.

ernst? du willst arbeiten in diesem frauen zentrierten kaff ?
sport und autos sind meine einzigen copes. und als handwerker siehst du sowieso eher selten frauen lmfao. beim bewerbungsgespräch nicht EINE frau in der ganzen firma gesehen, ausser die HR frau mit der ich telefoniert habe

sport und autos sind meine einzigen copes. und als handwerker siehst du sowieso eher selten frauen lmfao. beim bewerbungsgespräch nicht EINE frau in der ganzen firma gesehen, ausser die HR frau mit der ich telefoniert habe
wär ja was neues wenn Frauen Sklaven Arbeit " nachgehen , lol .

you've accurately described my everyday life wageslaving. Everyone comes into our department and talks to the people who work with me except me jfl. I just stare at my pc and try to read pdf books but its almost impossible bc they talk and laugh so fucking loudly

and it's pre much my entire shift they do this shit