Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts On Martinez Perspective?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
I Really Like This Dude And His Channel. Unlike Most White Nationalists. He Is Not A White Knight Or A Simp. His Omegle Videos Are Very Entertaining And Have Good Information. They Helped Win Me Over To White Nationalism. Here Is A Link To His Social Media Accounts...

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/t3cRCAEbQKjM/
https://t.me/martinezperspective

I was fond of CodComedyTJ, Martinez Perspective, Gypsy Crusader, and the like, but eventually I grew tired of them. No offense.

I was fond of CodComedyTJ, Martinez Perspective, Gypsy Crusader, and the like, but eventually I grew tired of them. No offense.
It is a shame CodComedyTJ and Gypsy Crusader got arrested. Their videos were hilarious. I still watch Martinez's omegle and livestream videos. I have an account on Bitchute and Worldtruthvideos.

Martinez is hilarious and smart

Martinez is hilarious and smart
Martinez is a great man. I like the long debates He does. He actually helped win me over to White nationalism. The first video of His I saw was the one with the three 14 year old skanks.

Martinez is a great man. I like the long debates He does. He actually helped win me over to White nationalism. The first video of His I saw was the one with the three 14 year old skanks.
Yep that's a good one. She first tells him he's a pedo but then she says he's hot. :blackpill:

Real Chadriguez

6DAA714B 2208 49A7 B6A0 C3D4CECB47B3

I miss Brandon's omegle videos... He just does livestreams now. :cryfeels: