Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This swedish white nationalist gives me massive lifefuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 36838
  • Start date
Deleted member 36838

Deleted member 36838

Incels will have the last laugh #freeSmoothSanchez
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0NQdk0Er5A

He's a redpilled nordic swedish chad but atleast he acknowledges hypergamy and he's masculine as FUCK. One of my favorite copes is to watch his youtube videos and then go train at the gym. Every feminist and ultra soyboy absolutely hate him for being based as fuck, which makes it even better.

that guy is pretty based mostly because he put the principles in action and actually started a family, and not with an asian slut either.

Nigga as if we don't know the golden one. If he gives you hope check out Sol Brah and his looks- and lifemaxxes, Raw Egg Nationalist, Survive The Jive and especially Bronze Age Pervert and his book Bronze Age Mindset also the podcast Caribbean Rythms by the same dude. The first episodes are still a bit dry yet informative, later on its funny and redpilled as fuck.

@Pixycel get a load of this motherfugger :dab:

Last edited:
Nigga as if we don't know the golden one. If he gives you hope check out Sol Brah and his looks- and lifemaxxes, Raw Egg Nationalist, Survive The Jive and especially Bronze Age Pervert and his book Bronte Age Mindset also the podcast Caribbean Rythms by the same dude. The first episodes are still a bit dry yet informative, later on its funny and redpilled as fuck.

@Pixycel get a load of this motherfugger :dab:
no way wait other people watch him too here lool??

He has perfectly doable looks despite the weak jaw. It's (not) over for him. Paganism is shitty and gynocentric, worship the Creator of the universe instead of random demons and foids.

He has perfectly doable looks despite the weak jaw. It's (not) over for him. Paganism is shitty and gynocentric, worship the Creator of the universe instead of random demons and foids.
He doesn't have a godlike jaw but it isn't recessed either. It's some what of a normie face but he's fucking big and tall and white blond blue eyed.

He's a redpilled nordic swedish chad but atleast he acknowledges hypergamy and he's masculine as FUCK. One of my favorite copes is to watch his youtube videos and then go train at the gym. Every feminist and ultra soyboy absolutely hate him for being based as fuck, which makes it even better.

i noticed the reference to smooth sanchez on your tagline.

he is free on bail btw

no way wait other people watch him too here lool??
Dude, in early 2018 we had a famous poster (I forgot his name) who had The Golden One as avi, he had acne scars and posted in every thread about drinking egg white to get rid of it, he was also a dedicated gymcel. I pray to the gods he ascended.

Dude, in early 2018 we had a famous poster (I forgot his name) who had The Golden One as avi, he had acne scars and posted in every thread about drinking egg white to get rid of it, he was also a dedicated gymcel. I pray to the gods he ascended.
no way what a based user. Eggmaxxing FTW
i noticed the reference to smooth sanchez on your tagline.

he is free on bail btw
Lifefuel

I feel sorry for him. How is he worshipping Stone Age idols. :feelskek:

no way what a based user. Eggmaxxing FTW
Keep fighting brother
99422057 142664294044873 8238745488552099840 n

How is he worshipping Stone Age idols.
God makes fun of pagans:

Jeremiah 2:

27 They say to wood, ‘You are my father,’ and to stone, ‘You gave me birth.’ They have turned their backs to me and not their faces; yet when they are in trouble, they say, ‘Come and save us!’

roidmaxxed high tier normie id say. but yeah hes pretty based and has done well for himself. im no player hater

roidmaxxed high tier normie id say. but yeah hes pretty based and has done well for himself. im no player hater
The beard did him wonders. His lower third is his only real flaw.

Peak cringe, JFL.